We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A highly effective cycling embrocation for cold conditions. Rapha Embrocation has a fragrance inspired by the plants and herbs of Mont Ventoux and is made from three warming agents, winter green, capsicum and vanilla. The embrocation provides up to six hours protection.
Add to Wish List
Shop by Category
Shop by Collection
Skin protection for cold racing conditions
Applying embrocation is one of the great rituals of winter riding. In recent years, it has enjoyed a renaissance thanks to its popularity on the American cyclocross circuit and Rapha Embrocation is used by the Rapha-Focus cyclocross team. Rubbing embrocation into your legs not only helps give you vital headspace ahead of a long training ride but the massaging action also loosens muscles and helps release antioxidants.
Rapha Embrocation is a highly effective winter embrocation for riding in cold conditions. It is made from three organic warming agents: winter green, capsicum, and vanilla. The embrocation is also rich in arnica.
To help moisturise your skin, the embrocation contains a complex blend of essential oils, as well as shea butter, vitamin E and beeswax to protect your skin.
Rapha skincare products are made from the aromatic plants and herbs that grow on the Giant of Provence, Mt. Ventoux, and their scents will be familiar to any rider that has made the pilgrimage to the great mountain.
- Buy a Skincare bundle »
- Atlas Cedar
- Pine needle
- Juniper Berry
Please note: The quantity supplied is 125ml as per the product specification although please be aware that this may not completely fill the packaging tin supplied.
- Atlas Cedar – a mild astringent reputedly good for relieving stress and tension.
- Lavender – a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory used to help ease aches and pains.
- Pine needle – reputed to ease rheumatism and respiratory complaints.
- Rosemary – characteristic Mediterranean aroma and general tonic to stimulate the senses.
- Juniper Berry – a centuries-old boost the immune system.
- Lemon – refreshing citrus is naturally anti-bacterial.
- Cypress – aromatic conifer rumoured to have anti-rheumatic properties.
- Patchouli – anti-inflammatory often used to treat skin conditions.
- Cistus – produces a soothing, aromatic resin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If product gets into eyes stop riding. Rinse eyes immediately with water.
Style Size Stock Standard Good
125 ml in cylindrical tin (boxed)