We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Leather Town Gloves
These classically styled cycling gloves are cut from African hair sheep leather. Highly durable and supple, marksman-grade palm padding ensures maximum control.
Leather Town Gloves
Handmade in the UK, these classically styled all-weather cycling gloves are cut from the finest African hair sheep leather. African hair sheep live on the arid savannah of Eastern Africa, to cope with the heat and dry conditions, the hair sheep have extremely thin but strong skin. Therefore the gloves are highly durable and the leather will improve with age, becoming even more comfortable as they shape to your hands.
The gloves include numerous technical features, including Rapha’s signature military-grade padding in the palms for improved shock absorption and better control on the bike. The inside of the glove has a lining which is excellent at wicking moisture to keep your hands dry and warm and is also odour resistant. A single strap with a popper keeps the gloves snug at the wrist.
- Highest quality leather
- Cocona® inner
- Marksman quality padding in palm
- Single wrist strap with popper
- Highly durable, all weather town glove with classic styling
- Limited edition
- Use lukewarm water and mild detergent to produce a good lather and, wearing the gloves, immerse hands and wash as normal
- Remove gloves and rinse well
- Squeeze out water from fingers downwards
- Pull gently lengthways, open out and hang to dry away from direct heat and sunlight
- When almost dry, put on gloves and massage leather treatment (we recommend Chelsea Leather Food) sparingly into the leather
- Only wash with articles of the same colour
- Never dry clean, bleach or tumble dry
スタイル サイズ 在庫状況 ブラウン XS Good Small Good Medium Good Large Good XL Good タン XS Good Small Good Medium Out Large Good XL Out ブラック XS Good Small Good Medium Good Large Good XL Out