Express shipping on all orders
The Weeklong Bag is for riders on the move, whether heading away for a cycling holiday, to training camp, a race out of town or an international escape. A lightweight, 60-litre duffle backpack, the bag has ergonomically shaped shoulder straps and two centre handles with a magnetic fastener, meaning you can wear it comfortably on your back or hold it as a standard duffle. Three further handles on the sides enable you to easily grab and manoeuvre the bag during storage and packing. To protect your belongings inside, the bag has a hardwearing water-resistant coating, while leather binding and fine herringbone webbing complete an elegant, pared-back design. When worn as a backpack, the fully reflective rear panel and front shoulder strap help keep you seen on the roads in low light.
Details and Materials
- 60-litre capacity, ideal for weeklong trips
- Consists of a single compartment
- Reflective front shoulder strap
- Magnetic fitting locks centre handles together
- Three side carry handles offer versatility when manoeuvring the bag
- Two compressions straps on each side to adjust bag size
- Zipped mesh pocket on top cover
- Rapha hi-vis pink piping
- Fine herringbone webbing for a smart finish
- Leather binding on straps
- Large black Rapha logo on bottom of bag
Will this pass as a carry on bag in the US?
What are the dimensions of this bag?
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Weeklong bag - Medium is available.
Rest of World