Built for racing and high-speed off-road adventuring on grass, gravel and everything in between, dirt just got faster with the Cannondale SuperSix EVO SE. Available only through Rapha, this special edition frameset features a limited edition design inspired by the playlists that keep Australian adventurer Lachlan Morton riding. The lightweight, fast and durable frameset has enormous clearance, allowing for tyres up to 45mm wide on a 700c wheelset for maximum traction, comfort and flat resistance. Proven on the world’s fastest road bike, aero tube profiles deliver more speed for less effort to save minutes over the long haul. Compatible with wireless electronic or mechanical transmission and optimised for hydraulic disc brakes, the frame can be set up for off-road adventures of any kind, from ultra-endurance racing to bikepacking.
Please note: This frameset uses an asymmetrically offset rear triangle. A wheelset with Asymmetric Integration (AI) or a rear wheel adapted to Ai must be used in this frame.
Details on order process:
- Delivery on this product will take approximately two weeks. You will be sent a dispatch notification from Rapha when your order is ready to ship.
- Any applicable import duties are included in the purchase price. If you are asked to pay any import duties, please contact Rapha customer service.
- Please make sure this product is the only item in your basket. If there are any other products in your basket, you will not be able to checkout.
1 of only 100 made, the limited edition frameset features a surface design inspired by the playlists that keep Lachlan riding on long-distance adventures.
Optimised for use with 700c wheelsets, the frame allows for tyres up to 45mm wide for max traction, comfort and flat resistance of a range of off-road surfaces.
Proven on the world’s fastest road bike, aero tube profiles deliver more speed for less effort to save minutes over the long haul.
Details and Materials
- Fork: SuperSix EVO CX Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2", 55mm offset.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO CX Carbon, internal cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142mm Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30-83 Ai, flat mount disc, integrated seatpost binder.
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2".
- Crankset: HollowGram BB86a.
- Chainring: OPI SpideRing, 40T.
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 SL KNØT Carbon 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset.
|A. Seat Tube Length (cm)||44.9||48.8||52.4||54.6||56.6|
|B. Top Tube Horizontal (cm)||50.7||52.4||53.7||55.5||56.8|
|C. Top Tube Actual (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70.0•||71.0•||71.0•||71.0•||71.0•|
|E. Seat Tube Angle||73.9•||73.1•||73.1•||72.7•||72.7•|
|F. Standover (cm)||74.3||77.3||80.2||82.2||84.3|
|G. Head Tube Length (cm)||9.3||11.0||13.2||15.3||17.5|
|H. Wheelbase (cm)||100.2||100.5||102.0||103.4||104.8|
|I. Front Center (cm)||59||59.3||60.7||62.1||63.5|
|J. Chain Stay Length (cm)||42.2||42.2||42.2||42.2||42.2|
|K. Bottom Bracket Drop (cm)||7.0||7.0||6.9||6.9||6.8||L. Bottom Bracket Height (cm)||28.0||28.0||28.1||28.1||28.2||M. Fork Rake (cm)||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5||N. Trail (cm)||6.9||6.2||6.2||6.2||6.2||O. Stack (cm)||51.5||53.5||55.5||57.5||59.5||P. Reach (cm)||36.5||37.1||37.8||38.5||39.2|
HELP WITH MEASURING
HELP WITH MEASURING
Just for you
Men's Seeing Sound Long Sleeve Pro Team Training Jersey
Men's Seeing Sound Pro Team Training Jersey
Crashes happen. If one does we'll repair your garment for free to get you back on the road.
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Seeing Sound Cannondale Supersix Evo SE Frameset is available.
Rest of World