RCC Pro Team Arenberg Glasses
Performance eyewear that delivers a secure fit, superb clarity of vision and protection from the elements in an incredibly lightweight full-frame construction.
PRO TEAM ARENBERG GLASSES
Robust on the road and inspired by the spring classics
Full frame and flush
The Pro Team Arenberg Glasses are for riders and racers who need outstanding clarity of vision and a secure fit when on the road. Designed using the same popular shape as the Pro Team Flyweight Glasses, we’ve added a full frame around the lens and a new snap-lock hinge that makes it easy to manoeuvre the glasses from your eyes to your helmet vents or the neck of your jersey. To ensure that your peripheral vision isn’t compromised, the full frame sits flush with the lens. The frame itself has been engineered to allow the removal of the central bar, improving your view of the road ahead. Venting on the sides and under the flat top bar stops condensation forming, and a high-grip rubber runs up all the way inside the frame arms, helping secure the fit and inside helmet vents.
The Carl Zeiss lens with the UV400-protective Neutral Grey / Bronze Mirror comes as standard, and five other detachable lens colours are available to purchase separately. Italian-made, the lenses come with a protective treatment that makes them scratch and fog resistant to offer optical clarity in a wide range of conditions. The flush lens makes the glasses easy to clean and stops dirt building up and scratching the surface. Multiple frame colours (with one RCC-exclusive option) allow you to choose the glasses that best suit the kit you ride in. With styling that blends modern speed with the aviator goggles and glasses worn by riders of the golden era of cycling, you’ll be harking back while looking forward.
Bronze Mirror standard lens
For best use in all-round sunny and bright conditions.
- Category 3: 13.54% light transmittance
- Mirrored to reduce glare and blinding reflections
Lens options/ features
Rapha offers five lens colours for the Pro Team Arenberg Glasses, each one suitable for different light conditions. All lenses are made from lightweight and impact-resistant polycarbonate with oleophobic and hydrophobic coating on front and back and offer 100% protection from UV rays.
Details and Materials
- One size fits all
- Carl Zeiss detachable (one-piece) lens
- UV400 protection (100º)
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating on lens
- High-strength Grilamid® (high-performance polymer) full frame
- Snap-lock hinge
- Detachable, replaceable rubber nosepads for multiple fits
- Rubber temple grip on frame arms
- Metal Rapha logo on each frame arm
- Made in Italy
- Weight – 33g
- Metal hard case with high density foam padding for ultimate protection of the glasses, with space for two extra lenses
5 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Keep out of high intensity heat areas (such as a car dashboard)
- For the best possible vision, make sure to clean the glasses regularly
- Protect mirrored lens faces correctly by using the protective cases provided
- Please contact a Rapha Customer Service operator for any fault or repair issue
Up to 50% off
Rapha Bidon - Large
Do they come with an additional nose piece to suit Asian faces?
Will my flyweight lenses fit this Frame?
Does the flyweight lenses fit on this frame?
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your RCC Pro Team Arenberg Glasses is available.
Rest of World