RCC Escape Jeju Gravel
Date: 22nd - 24th April
Start: Jeju, Korea
Finish: Jeju, Korea
- Explore unique riding destinations with expert local advice on all-day, overnight and weekend trips that blend a self-sufficient ethos with support where you need it. Attended by a small group of Rapha Cycling Club members, every intimate getaway offers the best riding every location has to offer and a chance to connect with your clubmates.
- Boasting some of the most beautiful landscapes and exotic scenery Korea has to offer, Jeju Island is a cyclist’s paradise. This Escape is for the riders who enjoy the rigours of gravel riding, with a newly tracked mixed terrain course. One of the most ambitious events on the calendar, this journey around Jeju will be an introduction and celebration of bikepacking.
- Arriving on Friday, 22nd April and riding for three days, the club will explore the varied landscapes around Jeju Island on routes planned and led by local Ride Leaders and Rapha staff. Prepare to cover 160 kilometres of mixed terrain, with some gravel sections and a total of 1,400 meters of elevation. The exact routes and trip details will be revealed closer to the event date.
- Due to the nature of the ride, participants will need to be equipped with gravel bikes that have tires of no less than 35mm in width. As this is a bikepacking event, and each daily route won’t be returning to the same location, you must be able to bring all your luggage and equipment with you on your bike each day.
- Escape Jeju is a riding getaway to be completed by a group of self-sufficient yet supportive cyclists. To ensure you’re ready for the road, be sure to bring along two spare tubes, a multi-tool, a pump, a patch kit and a masterlink. We also highly recommend bringing a spare kit and plenty of food.
- Carefully curated routes
- RCC Partner Brewery tour and complimentary beers
- Guided groups
- Welcome Gift Pack
- Special edition cap and musette
- On-road support with snacks and drinks
What’s not included:
Details and Materials
- Date: 22nd - 24th April
- Entry close date: Monday, 28th March
- Escape start and finish point: Jeju, Korea
- Distance on day one: 20 kilometres
- Distance on day two: 100 kilometres
- Distance on day three: 40 kilometres
- Total distance: 160 kilometres
- Elevation on day one: 100 meters
- Elevation on day two: 800 meters
- Elevation on day three: 500 meters
- Total elevation: 1,400 meters
- Terrain: Gravel
- Number of spaces available: 20
Just for you
RCC Women's Pro Team Jersey
RCC Men's Pro Team Jersey
Rapha Classics products come with a 30 day no-quibble riding guarantee. If you're not totally satisfied, return your worn Classics product for a full refund.
Crashes happen. If one does we'll repair your garment for free to get you back on the road.
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your RCC Escape Jeju Gravel is available.
Rest of World