- Full frames provide a locked-in fit and added protection while on the trail.
- Oversized, wrap-around lenses provide a wide field of vision.
- Interchangeable clear lens and sized nose pieces included.
- Contrast enhancing lens technology helps you see clearer and spot hazards sooner.
- Megol arm grippers ensure stability and a high level of grip in all weather conditions.
- Snaplock hinges add stability and make glasses easier to take on and off.
- Pair with the Rapha + Smith Forefront 2 MIPS helmet.
How to wear:
- Pair with our Rapha + Smith Forefront 2 MIPS helmet.
- Choose lenses depending on light transmission requirements.
Contrast enhancing lens technology helps you see clearer.
Available with a range of hydrophobic, anti-fogging, vented lenses for different light conditions.
ADJUSTABLE NOSE PIECE
Two nose pieces for adjustable fit to suit different face shapes.
High levels of grip in all conditions from the arm grippers to the adjustable nose piece.
Details and Materials
- Hydrophobic lenses with anti-fogging treatment and anti-scratch layer
- Made with injection moulded Grilamid for strength and flexibility
- Oversized, fully wrapped lenses for a full field of vision
- Megol arm grippers for stability in wet and sweaty conditions
- Snaplock hinges for ease of use and durability
- Lens curvature: 7x2 Toric
- Made in Italy
HELP WITH MEASURING
HELP WITH MEASURING
16 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Keep out of high-intensity heat areas (e.g. car dashboard)
- Clean lenses regularly with microfibre bag provided
- Protect lens coatings by using the protective bag provided
Just for you
Rapha x Smith Forefront 2 Trail Helmet - US
Trail Hip Pack
Rapha Classics products come with a 30 day no-quibble riding guarantee. If you're not totally satisfied, return your worn Classics product for a full refund.
Crashes happen. If one does we'll repair your garment for free to get you back on the road.
What color lense comes in the light grey frame? It would be helpful if the description said the lense color for all the frames
What lenses are in the black/orange frame?
What’s the difference between these and regular pro team full frame?
How do I chose a lens option when purchasing?
Can i put add on prescription lens?
Do these come with the various interchangeable lens options in the box?
Can you put a prescription into the lenses?
How does the trail differ from the standard pro team full frame glasses? Also, it is very unclear on the website about what frame comes with what lens and then what lens matches up to what light transmission rate.
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Pro Team Full Frame Glasses is available.
Rest of World