A classically styled jersey for cooler conditions
Fusing the classic jersey designs of the early 20th century with modern performance technology, the Classic Long Sleeve Tricolour Jersey features three stitched panels of material to symbolise the ‘Tricolore’ flag. Paying homage to a time before printed logos and neon colours, the Classic Long Sleeve Tricolour Jersey takes style inspiration from the earliest cycling attire.
Made using a comfortable and breathable merino wool blend, and traditional twin needle stitching - a technique used to create a precise hem in stretch fabric - the Classic Long Sleeve Tricolour Jersey is ideal for rides in cool weather. A Rapha logo is embroidered onto the chest, and an embroidered ‘tricolore’ logo features on the back pocket. The cuffs and hem use a traditional rib knit which, coupled with a lock-down front zip, keep the jersey secure while riding.
Details and Materials
- Merino-rich ribbed cuff and hem combine for warmth and comfort
- Lockdown zip to hold the zip in position.
- Cord holes for headphones
- Merino-blend body fabric for comfort in a wide range of conditions
- Concealed zip pocket for essential storage
- Twin needle stitching detail to create a precise, neat hem
- Zip guard to prevent neck chafing
- Three large cargo pockets to store your ride essentials
HELP WITH MEASURING
HELP WITH MEASURING
Using a tape measure, take the total measurement around the fullest part of your chest, holding the tape horizontally.
Run the tape around the narrowest part of your waist holding the tape horizontally.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keeping the tape measure horizontal.
73 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Machine wash 30ºC
- Wash with non-bio detergent
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Long Sleeve Tricolour Jersey is available.
Rest of World