Stepping into cycling folklore
These special edition socks are made for cold, autumnal rides. Competitors in the 1909 Giro di Lombardia would have experienced such conditions when they headed out past Lake Como that November. The socks feature embroidery inspired by the 1909 winner, Manina, and are made from a thicker yarn with a padded toe and footbed for maximum warmth.
Finished in the same evergreen colours as the special edition Lombardia Jersey, the socks are specially made to keep your feet dry and comfortable throughout every ride.
Details and Materials
- Special edition Manina/Lombardia graphics
- Good stretch for improved fit
- Padded toe and footbed for comfort and warmth
- Handlocked toe stitching avoids seam rubbing
- Itch free, anti-bacterial and odour resistant
- Turn inside out to wash
- No fabric softener required
- Machine wash 40C
- Tumble dry low
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Lombardy Socks is available.
Rest of World