Leather gloves with upgraded palm protection
Classic cycling gloves with the added reassurance of brand new technology, which uses pressure mapping to protect the most vulnerable areas of the palm from the shocks of the road.
By mapping hands while gripping bars, we were able to ensure seams were kept away from pressure points to avoid pain and numbness when riding.
This information has allowed us to create gloves that are more comfortable and lighter-weight.
The gloves are made from a super-supple hide, tanned in Yeovil, Somerset. Perforated for maximum ventilation and treated to lengthen the life of the leather, these gloves will over time mould to the hands and become unique to the wearer.
Fastened with a velcro strap, with a metal Rapha logo badge to the wrist.
Details and Materials
- Soft Pittards leather, tanned in Somerset, England
- Additional protection on pressure points to provide maximum comfort on the bike
- Treated to prolong the life of the leather and protect it from salt and oils from the hands
- Perforations to the back of hands allow the air to circulate
- Metal Rapha logo badge
- Velcro fastening for easy fitting over a variety of sleeves
- Turn them inside-out to take them off
62 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Hand wash with mild soap
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- Do not iron
- Dry away from direct heat
- Always apply leather balm after washing
Rapha Bidon - Large
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Leather Gloves is available.
Rest of World