Rapha’s GT Gloves are the ultimate glove for the serious road cyclist. Made from super soft and breathable African Hair Sheep leather, they offer the confidence and feel of cycling bare-handed but with the highest levels of protection and comfort.
The leather is cut by skilled craftsmen, worked by hand for its characteristic texture and suppleness. The gloves are breathable and the natural fibre wicks sweat extremely effectively.
The gloves have road-specific padding with extra padding around the thumb and forefinger for those long hours spent riding on the hoods. Slim and unobtrusive, this high-density foam offers excellent shock absorption and control. Rapha’s GT Gloves are double stitched at key wear points for reinforcement and are fastened at the cuff with a velcro strap.
Leather gloves look and feel beautiful and get better with age. Buy them slightly tight and they will stretch to the shape of your hands for a perfect fit.
Please note: acid from sweat eats away at leather over time, so it’s important to wash the gloves, particularly if you’ve sweated them through on a ride and you notice the gloves losing moisture and malleability. Once washed and dried, glove balm should be applied to keep them supple.
"…and you have what arguably is the ultimate cycling glove. Certainly these say PRO even if our legs and bike handling do not. Rapha doesn’t stipulate any bar tape restrictions but these should come with a box of white tape and a white-tape-or-else warranty."
"I was in Normandy when one of the guys I used to race with in Belgium came up to me and said: ‘Cool gloves, man… like Merckx!’ You kinda catch people looking sideways or doing a double take when they see them, I guess because they’re so unlike any other gloves around. Very comfortable, they actually get better with use."
– Kristian House, British National Road Race Champion 2009
Details and Materials
- Hand stitched with double stitching at key wear points
- Road-specific pad design using 2mm pads from army sniper gloves
- Knuckle holes
- Velcro fastener
- Stamped Rapha logo
108 ReviewsRead Reviews
- To remove, peel gloves off inside-out from cuff and then reshape them
- Use lukewarm water and mild detergent to produce a good lather and, wearing the gloves, immerse hands and wash as normal
- Remove gloves and rinse well
- Squeeze out water from fingers downwards
- Pull gently lengthways, open out and hang to dry away from direct heat and sunlight
- When almost dry, put on gloves and massage leather treatment sparingly into the leather
- Never dry clean, bleach or tumble dry
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Grand Tour Gloves is available.
Rest of World