- A quality pair of cycling shorts that complement any ride
- Free from bib straps for cooling comfort on hot days and intense training sessions
- Main panels use a dense-knit fabric for support and modesty
- Laser-cut leg grippers lined with soft silicone provide a close, comfortable fit
- Soft waist elastic keeps the shorts secure
- Flatlock seams positioned carefully throughout to hold the shorts in place without chafing
- Browse our full range of cycling shorts in our Men’s Bib Shorts Guide, and explore the full Core collection
Details and Materials
- Recommended for use in mild to warm conditions
- No bib straps for quick changing and comfort on hot days
- Soft waist elastic for a secure and comfortable fit
- Laser-cut, soft silicone leg grippers
- Award-winning Rapha Classic chamois pad for comfort
- Dense knit fabric for compressive support and modesty
Ruben is wearing a size small and measures:
185 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C
- Wash with non bio detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
Just for you
Long Sleeve Core Jersey
Merino Base Layer - Short Sleeve
Rapha Classics products come with a 30 day no-quibble riding guarantee. If you're not totally satisfied, return your worn Classics product for a full refund.
Crashes happen. If one does we'll repair your garment for free to get you back on the road.
What is length of inseam on core shorts xl?
Thinking of getting a pair for a long distance triathlon - how quickly do they dry?
How many panels in the Core and Cargo Core shorts?
I'm looking for cycling shorts and am 33-34 inches on the waist. Am I better going for L size?
What is the inseam of this short?
Chest 92cm, waist 82cm and hips 92cm. Length 168cm. What size for these bips? Thnx!
I am 6’2” and weigh 210 lbs with a 37” waist and want to buy a pair of core shorts. Should I get an XL or a XXL?
What is the reason for the internal loops just below the waistband ?
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Core Shorts is available.
Rest of World