Fausto’s first flight
Fausto Coppi first announced himself to the cycling world when riding his home tour in 1940. On the climb up to Abetone, he flew away from the field to take his first stage win and pink jersey, holding it until the end of the race. It was a moment of real panache and the unveiling of a cycling genius. This special edition short sleeve cycling jersey pays homage to that day, and features tricolore sleeve cuffs and collar, the stage profile printed on the rear pockets, as well as the lines that a young Fausto would have been forced to write for bunking off school to ride his bike on the sleeves. Designed for riding in hot and humid climates, or Italy in the summer, the jersey fabric - which replaces last year’s Super Lightweight Jersey - is extremely technical: perforated for breathability, high-wicking to take sweat away from your skin, and fast-drying. The jersey has a ‘classic’ fit, for a comfortable on-bike position when compared to the tighter ‘Pro Team’ cut, yet has all of the performance features suited to any type of riding. A reverse coil lockdown puller locks the zip in place, while new gusseted pockets expand to allow for greater storage. A mesh panel under the pockets offers excellent breathability and the sleeve hems are bonded back for a sleek finish.
Details and Materials
- Special edition Fausto Coppi jersey
- Exclusive graphic prints and motifs inspired by the Italian
- New technical fabric - perforated, high-wicking and quick-drying
- ‘Classic’ fit - for a comfortable on-bike position
- Rapha logos on left chest and back centre pocket
- Reverse coil lockdown puller locks zip in place.
- Mesh panel under rear pockets for extra breathability
- Zipped valuables pocket on rear
- Lightweight gripper keeps jersey in place
- Jersey replaces last year’s Super Lightweight Jersey
HELP WITH MEASURING
HELP WITH MEASURING
Using a tape measure, take the total measurement around the fullest part of your chest, holding the tape horizontally.
Run the tape around the narrowest part of your waist holding the tape horizontally.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keeping the tape measure horizontal.
167 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Machine wash cool: 30C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Warm iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Use non-bio detergent
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Coppi Flyweight Jersey is available.
Rest of World