Cent Cols Challenge Jersey
In 2009, 22 cyclists set out on the “ultimate sportive” from Thonon les Bains to Annecy, across the French Alps. The ten day trip took in 106 alpine cols with more than 40,000 metres of climbing and almost 2,100 kilometres travelled. A number of Cent Cols Challenges are now run across Europe, each equal tests of endurance and nerve.
To commemorate the 2017 series of Cent Cols Challenges, Rapha have released a special edition jersey. Available only to participants of the event, the jersey is based on the Pro Team Midweight, which offers the perfect combination of comfort and performance.
Made of 155gsm fabric, the Pro Team Midweight Jersey is suitable for riding in a range of temperatures with a close fit and high stretch to eliminate excessive loose fabric. The jersey features bonded hems, folded-in sleeves and a subtle debossed armband. The pockets have been re-engineered to expand, allowing for greater volume for your ride essentials. Pro Team products are the leading edge of Rapha’s performance technology, developed and proven from four years of work with the world’s best cyclists, Team Sky.
Details and Materials
- Jersey weight: 163 grams (size medium)
- Midweight cycling jersey for mild to warm weather
- Same 155gsm body fabric as 2016 Pro Team Training Jersey
- Anti-bacterial treatment to keep jersey fresh
- High-wicking fabric structure to keep you cool
- SPF50 treatment for sun protection
- Triple rear pocket with new gussets for extra storage
- Mesh fabric under pockets for breathability
- Embossed Pro Team ‘convict stripes’ on rear
- Reflective piping on back pocket
- Debossed armband with embossed Rapha logo
- VISLON® zip for smooth glide and easy one-handed operation
- Pro Team fit for an on-bike position
- Perforated holes under arms for ventilation
HELP WITH MEASURING
HELP WITH MEASURING
Using a tape measure, take the total measurement around the fullest part of your chest, holding the tape horizontally.
Run the tape around the narrowest part of your waist holding the tape horizontally.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keeping the tape measure horizontal.
- Machine wash 30C
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip Dry in the shade
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Cent Cols Challenge Pro Team Midweight Jersey is available.
Rest of World