In tribute to the Queen of the Classics, we ride a route inspired by the cobbles and landscapes of Northern France. Emulate your heroes, but finish in time to watch them race across the final sectors of pavé en route to the velodrome.
The challenging 120km route heads from Berlin's Mommsenstadion towards the South-West into Brandenburg, south of Potsdam and finishes in Berlin-Mitte. The course includes 17 sectors of cobbbles and off-road sections with the "Hölle von Caputh" being the most iconic stretch of pavé. Wider tyres are highly recommended although the route can be done on a roadbike. Navigation/GPS computer is necessary as riders will need to navigate themselves.
Riders will meet at 7.30am and leave in groups of maximum ten between 8 and 9am.
Ticket price is EUR15 and includes:
- A drink and a hot dog at the finish in our Clubhouse
- Ride food and bottle re-fill at the half way feeding stop
- Downloadable GPX route for all riders
- Luggage transport from start to finish
- Secure bike parking in Clubhouse
- NB. You cannot purchase events with other Rapha products. Please make sure your basket is empty to book this event.