Industry Purchase Program
IPP terms and conditions
Jersey Downsize Offer
Men's Sizing Guide
Women's Sizing Guide
Ordering and Payment
Modern slavery statement
RCC terms and conditions
Bike hire terms and conditions
Travel terms and conditions
Website terms and conditions
- The Rapha Cycling Club will often be abbreviated to ‘The RCC’.
- The RCC motto is ex duris gloria: glory through suffering.
- The RCC is international in perspective, character and membership.
- The RCC is an inclusive club of like-minded individuals with a passion for cycling. Members are encouraged to get to know each other both on and off the bike.
- The RCC identity includes RCC typography, RCC stripes & colours and the RCC shield. These shall not be replicated, copied or applied to any item physically or digitally without prior consent from Rapha.
- The RCC is owned and run by Rapha, with a network of members who help to support the general running of the club.
- The RCC will uphold the values, ethos and reputation of Rapha.
- For insurance reasons the Rapha Cycling Club is a club for over 18s only
- RCC members will treat all other members with respect and courtesy.
- While riding with the RCC and/or in RCC colours, members are representing the club and will extend their respect and courtesy to other riders, road users and the public.
- The RCC has zero tolerance for behaviour that is abusive, sexist or racist in any way. Incidents of this nature will result in the termination of your membership and a lifetime ban.
- RCC members are encouraged to travel and meet members in other cities and countries, and should welcome members who are visiting from other chapters.
- RCC members are invited to use Rapha Clubhouses as their official meeting points.
- Each RCC chapter is managed by a coordinator who will support the activities of the RCC in their area.
- RCC members are encouraged to participate in and create their own rides, and invite other members to join them.
- RCC memberships cannot be sold or exchanged – attempts to do so will result in immediate termination of membership.
- Official RCC kit is for the use of the member only, and must never be sold or gifted. Any attempts to do so will trigger immediate termination of membership.
- RCC Partners benefits are for members only, and are not to be used by third parties or passed onto third parties. Abuse of these benefits will result in immediate termination of membership.
- Memberships are non-refundable, except in extenuating circumstances whereby partial refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Complimentary coffee for RCC members is limited to 2 hot drinks per member per day. The member must be present, and must show membership card or profile page of the RCC app to verify current membership.
Riding & Racing
- RCC members will maintain good riding etiquette and camaraderie, and abide by the Rapha/RCC rules of the road. Members should greet other riders on the road, wait for dropped riders, and help those in need.
- The RCC is a road riding and racing club. However, track racing and cyclocross can also be undertaken in Club colours.
- The RCC champions the road less travelled. Members are encouraged to use their bike to explore and adventure.
- RCC members should never ride more than two abreast when riding in a group.
- RCC riders are encouraged to race and enter other competitive cycling events.
- The RCC honours the lanterne rouge in every race. The RCC recognises the suffering needed just to survive.
- Members are expected to ride with clipless pedals. Beginners may use flat pedals when starting out, with a view to moving to clipless following training sessions.
- The RCC believes style is a subjective endeavour that expresses individual’s creativity. Wear kit your own way, with panache and individuality.
- RCC members are encouraged to wear official RCC kit on all RCC rides, and must wear the official RCC kit when racing for the club.
- The wearing of helmets is mandatory on all RCC rides.
The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all entrants participating in a Rapha organised ride, which is operated by Rapha Racing LLC for rides taking place in the US, Rapha Racing Pty Ltd for rides taking place in Australia and Rapha Racing K.K Ltd for rides taking place in Japan, all other rides shall otherwise be operated by Rapha Racing Limited (the relevant operator being hereinafter referred to as “Rapha”). Ticking the box by the participant is acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The participant accepts that the event they are entering into is not a race in any format. There will be no timed races and time records to complete the ride will not be taken. Anyone considered to be competing against others will be stopped from riding and prohibited from attending any future events.
- The participant acknowledges the inherent dangers and risks involved in participating in the activity. Risks may include, but are not limited to, collision with pedestrians, vehicles, other riders, or fixed or moving objects, and dangers arising from surface hazards, equipment failure, weather, inadequate safety equipment, use of equipment or materials provided by Rapha or the participant.
- The participant acknowledges that these risks may be caused by the participant’s own actions, or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the activity, the area and conditions in which the activity takes place, and/or the participant’s own negligence or the negligence of others, whether or not known or reasonably foreseeable at this time. The participant undertakes to use good judgment and acknowledges his or her duty of care to other riders around them.
- The participant accepts and assumes all risks and is fully responsible for his or her actions whilst attending the event. Rapha does not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such action.
- Each participant is responsible for providing his or her own insurance protection for his or her participation during the event. Any fees paid, where applicable, do not include any insurance protection for accident, sickness or negligence of any individual participant. Any accident or injury caused by any participant’s actions will be the full responsibility of that participant.
- Each participant is responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider. This includes, but is not exclusive to, fees from police, fire, ambulance or any similar service such as a mountain rescue service. If the situation arises that the participant is not capable of making the decision to call the emergency services, or fails to do so for any reason, the participant agrees that a member of Rapha or a member of public may call for them. In this situation, the participant still accepts the costs and consequences of such action.
- The participant releases and discharges his or her right to sue Rapha and/or its administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers and employees, other participating event organisers, any sponsors, advertisers and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the activities take place from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages on the participant’s account, now or hereafter accrued, which are caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the participant’s involvement in, association with or travel to and from the activity, including the participant’s negligence and the negligence of other participants.
- Each participant, upon signing the Registration Form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding, are free from any illness or medical condition that would prevent them from riding and are of a level of fitness to ride the distance prescribed prior to the ride commencing. If, during the event, the participant decides to change route and distance then they do so at his or her own risk.
- Where the organised ride is led by a Rapha representative, Rapha will endeavor to have a reasonable ratio of riders to each leader, suitable for the riding conditions.
- The participant accepts that instructions and routes may deviate at the time of event.
- The Registration Form must be completed by a person aged 18 years or over. Evidence of age may be requested by the organiser.
- The participant agrees to wear, as a minimum, a suitably designed cycling helmet during the whole riding section of the event. Rapha reserves the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone without a helmet or with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
- The participant confirms that the cycle they are riding for the event and all of his or her equipment is of a suitable standard and state of road worthiness.
- A substantial part of the ride will be on public roads and the participant is aware of this prior to leaving the ride HQ or Clubhouse. If the participant has any concerns regarding the route and cycling on public roads then they should not participate at all. Points along the route may not be marked so it is important that the participants stick to the group they are riding with
- The participant agrees that failing to return to the ride HQ or Clubhouse where the ride commenced may result in a search being organised and the subsequent costs will be billed to the participant.
- No alcohol can be consumed during the ride.
- The participant grants Rapha the irrevocable and unrestricted right and permission to use, re-use, publish, and re-publish his or her image, likeness, name and/or biographical information in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations, or reproductions thereof in color or otherwise, made through any medium, and in any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever.
- The participant acknowledges that other terms and conditions and agreements may apply in addition to the attached including waivers, releases or liability agreements and, potentially bike hire or other terms. Any such other terms and conditions or agreements will apply in addition to, and shall not supersede, replace or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
- The participant understands that nothing in this Release shall limit or exclude Rapha’s liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence; (b) any other matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for Rapha to exclude or restrict liability. The participant also agrees however that in the event Rapha is found to be liable, in no circumstances will Rapha’s liability exceed £10,000.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the same.
- For rides organised by customers of Rapha or members of the Rapha Cycling Club (RCC) Rapha accept no liability whatsoever and how so ever caused as this ride is strictly not organised in any way by Rapha Racing Limited or any of it’s global subsidiaries and no employee of Rapha Racing Limited is engaging in this ride in a commercial capacity.
After careful deliberation, I, the participant voluntarily give my consent and expressly agree to all these Terms and Conditions as set forth above. By ticking the box, I agree that I have read, understand and expressly agree to the above agreement and terms and conditions.
Rest of World