Date: Saturday, November 5
Start and finish: Santa Cruz Bicycles
- The Rapha Prestige tasks small amateur teams with an unsupported and unmarshalled adventure across stunning terrain. The rules are simple: navigate the route and finish as a team.
- Prepare for approximately 150-170 kilometres of road and gravel terrain. Expect to be on the bike for 8-10 hours. For cyclists, Santa Cruz needs no introduction. From idyllic roadways curving along the Pacific Ocean to dramatic singletrack woven through the redwoods, Santa Cruz is paradise for riders of every stripe.
- While the route will originate in downtown Santa Cruz riders will quickly find themselves deep in the wilderness surrounded by incredible Californian vistas. The route is punctuated by long steady climbs and scenic descents at every turn. We’ve got a few surprises in store for this one, so riders should be prepared for a bit of anything.
- The exact route will be revealed only to confirmed participants at least one week before the event.
- Rapha Prestige Santa Cruz is a completely unsupported ride to be completed by teams of four. To make sure you’re self-sufficient out on the road, ensure you’re prepared for anything by bringing along two tubes, a multi-tool, a pump, a patch kit, a masterlink, and plenty of food.
- To confirm your team’s spot, team captains must complete a single rider details form for their team and all teammates must agree to the terms outlined in the Prestige event waiver.
Details and Materials
- Please purchase one $200 entry fee per each team of four
- Start and finish point: Downtown Santa Cruz
- Complimentary Prestige cap and musette for participants
Just for you
Men's RCC Pro Team Jersey
RCC Women's Pro Team Jersey
RCC Pro Team Socks - Regular
Rapha Classics products come with a 30 day no-quibble riding guarantee. If you're not totally satisfied, return your worn Classics product for a full refund.
Crashes happen. If one does we'll repair your garment for free to get you back on the road.
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Prestige Santa Cruz is available.
Rest of World