- A limited edition Pro Team Training Jersey made for the Tour of Cambridgeshire.
- Your go-to jersey for training rides in mild to warm conditions
- Lightweight, open-structured fabric on the front panels for sweat wicking and breathability
- Close-knit fabric on the back for added sun protection
- Wrap-around elasticated grippers on the sleeves and at the hem for a firm but comfortable fit
- Contrast sleeves and a RAPHA logo on the rear pocket complete the training day look
- Browse our full range of cycling jerseys in our Men’s Jersey Guide, and explore the full Pro Team collection
Details and Materials
- Recommended for use in mild to warm conditions
- Contrast sleeves with wrap around grippers for stable fit
- Snaplock, easy-glide zip for on-the-fly adjustments
- RAPHA logo on rear pocket
A skin-tight fit with a moderate degree of fabric stretch for efficient sweat wicking and minimal excess fabric. Optimised for racing and high-tempo training.
- Machine wash 30C
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in the shade
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
Rapha Classics products come with a 30 day no-quibble riding guarantee. If you're not totally satisfied, return your worn Classics product for a full refund.
Crashes happen. If one does we'll repair your garment for free to get you back on the road.
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your ToC Men's Jersey is available.
Rest of World