Rhythm in the ride
This is a new cycling jersey for riders in hot and humid climates. The fabric of the jersey - which replaces last year’s Super Lightweight Jersey - is extremely technical: perforated for breathability, high-wicking to take sweat away from your skin, and fast-drying. This Lines special edition of the jersey has a design influenced by the Optical Art movement of the 1960s, which was pioneered by Bridget Riley and focused on the creation of optical illusions through art. The jersey has a classic fit, for a comfortable on-bike position rather than a tight Pro Team cut, yet has all of the performance features suited to any type of riding. A reverse coil lockdown puller locks the zip in place, while new gusseted pockets expand to allow for greater storage. A mesh panel under the pockets offers excellent breathability and the sleeve hems are bonded back for a sleek finish. It is the perfect jersey for flying on two wheels as the temperature rises.
Details and Materials
- Special edition Lines graphic print design
- New technical fabric - perforated, high-wicking and quick-drying
- Classic fit - for a comfortable on-bike position
- Rapha logos on left chest and back centre pocket
- Reverse coil lockdown puller locks zip in place.
- Mesh panel under rear pockets for extra breathability
- Zipped valuables pocket on rear
- Lightweight gripper keeps jersey in place
- Jersey replaces last year’s Super Lightweight Jersey
HELP WITH MEASURING
HELP WITH MEASURING
Using a tape measure, take the total measurement around the fullest part of your chest, holding the tape horizontally.
Run the tape around the narrowest part of your waist holding the tape horizontally.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keeping the tape measure horizontal.
64 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Machine wash cool at 30 degrees
- Wash dark colours separately
- Warm Iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Use non-bio detergent
Rapha Classics products come with a 30 day no-quibble riding guarantee. If you're not totally satisfied, return your worn Classics product for a full refund.
Crashes happen. If one does we'll repair your garment for free to get you back on the road.
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Flyweight Jersey - Lines is available.
Rest of World