Race-proven performance base layer
In a new style and new fit, the Souplesse Base Layer is the ultimate functional piece for high-tempo riding and racing.
Using the same fabrics as the Pro Team Base Layer, the body is made from an open mesh, offering exceptional breathability. High-stretch side panels are high-wicking, soft and shaped to offer a close-fit in an on-bike position.
Designed to keep you cool in high heat, this base layer is cut and contoured to sit close against the skin. The updated fit features a wider neckline and greater coverage across the back - developed in response to feedback from the riders of CANYON//SRAM. Partially bonded seams and bonded shoulder seams keep the base layer as flat as possible to reduce rubbing or chafing.
Details and Materials
- Contoured fit for women
- New, wider neckline developed in response to feedback from CANYON//SRAM riders
- Breathable synthetic mesh keeps you cool and dry for longer, even in hot conditions
- High-stretch, smooth side panels keep the garment snug to the body
- Race-ready tailoring eliminates excess fabric
- Heat-bonded hem and seams sit close to the skin and reduce rubbing
- Anti-bacterial treatment keeps odours at bay
HELP WITH MEASURING
HELP WITH MEASURING
Using a tape measure, take the total measurement around the fullest part of your chest, holding the tape horizontally.
Run the tape around the narrowest part of your waist holding the tape horizontally.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keeping the tape measure horizontal.
19 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Machine wash 30C
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron - one dot
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Wash dark colours separately
Crashes happen. If one does we'll repair your garment for free to get you back on the road.
Is this men's sizing? Small is 36" to 39"...
Does the base layer come with UV protection?
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Souplesse Base Layer - Short Sleeve is available.
Rest of World