Reflective. Hi-vis. Non-slip.
In line with the Rapha Brevet collection, this bar tape has been designed and developed with distance in mind. The 2.8mm thick rubber material used to make the tape is comfortable, durable and grippy, perfectly suited for longer rides, whatever the weather. Being a slightly greater thickness than our other tapes, the Brevet Bar Tape absorbs the bumps and buzz of the road for a comfortable ride. Other innovative features include two aluminium bar plugs, which screw securely into the bar ends, and reflective and hi-vis stripes to ensure 360° visibility on your bike.
Details and Materials
- Premium bar tape designed for longer rides
- Reflective and hi-vis Brevet stripes along length of tape
- Durable rubber material offers excellent grip in all weather
- 2x 3mm thick tape for drop handlebars
- 3cm wide x 250cm tape size - fits all drop handlebar widths
- 2x durable PVC adhesive finishing tape
- 2x aluminium bar plugs with screw lock design
23 ReviewsRead Reviews
Pack light, travel far
- Wash with hose (cold water) or sponge or damp cloth
Rapha Classics products come with a 30 day no-quibble riding guarantee. If you're not totally satisfied, return your worn Classics product for a full refund.
Crashes happen. If one does we'll repair your garment for free to get you back on the road.
What colour are the end plugs please and are there any pictures of the tape wrapped onto bars?
Could it be possible the writing on mine is upside down?
What specifically is reflective??
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Brevet Bar Tape is available.
Rest of World