Performance eyewear built for speed
With styling inspired by aviator goggles, the Rapha Pro Team Flyweight Glasses feature world-class technical specifications. The Carl Zeiss lens – with the UV400-protective Neutral Grey / Bronze Mirror coming as standard, and five other detachable lens colours available to purchase separately – offers optical clarity in a wide range of conditions, while the extremely lightweight (25g), aerodynamic construction guarantees maximum comfort on long rides. The Italian-made lenses come with a protective treatment that makes them scratch resistant, anti-fog, easy to clean and ensures dirt and water won’t stick. Multiple frame arm colours (and one RCC-exclusive option) allow you to choose the glasses that best suit the kit you ride in.
Bronze Mirror standard lensFor regular use, in all-round sunny and bright conditions.
- Category 3: 13.54% light transmittance
- Mirrored to reduce glare and blinding reflections
Lens options/ features
Rapha offers six lens colours for the Pro Team Flyweight Glasses, each one suitable for different light conditions. The glasses’ hard case has space for up to two extra lenses, allowing you to easily change according to the conditions. All lenses are made from lightweight and impact-resistant polycarbonate with oleophobic and hydrophobic coating on front and back and offer 100% protection from UV rays.
- Silver – Highly reflective to reduce glare
- Clear – Low light and dark conditions
- Yellow – Low light enhancement
- Bronze – Changeable riding conditions
- Brown – Overcast days
- Black Mirror – Enhances darker urban colours
Lens Replacement Instructions
Securely hold one arm of the frame and with the other hand grasp the top and bottom of the lens.
Simultaneously pull the arm and the lens in opposite directions. Perform the same movement with the other side/arm of the frame.
Pinch the lens with thumb and fore nger and with the other hand pinch and push the nose-bridge together. Slide it downwards away from the lens.
With the replacement lens slide the nose- bridge back on. Reverse the procedure from steps 1 and 2 pushing each arm back onto the lens.
Please contact a Rapha Customer Service operator for any fault or repair issue.
Details and Materials
- One size fits all
- Carl Zeiss detachable shield (one-piece) lens
- UV400 protection (100º)
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating on lens
- High-strength Grilamid® (high-performance polymer) frame
- Low profile integrated hinge
- Frameless shield lens design
- Detachable, replaceable rubber nosepads for multiple fits
- Rubber temple grip on frame arms
- Metal Rapha logo on left frame arm
- High reflectivity mirror to reduce glare and blinding reflections
- Made in Italy
- Weight – 25g
- Hard case with space for two extra lenses
102 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Keep out of high intensity heat areas (such as a car dashboard)
- For the best possible vision, make sure to clean the glasses regularly
- Protect mirrored lens faces correctly by using the protective cases provided
- Please contact a Rapha Customer Service operator for any fault or repair issue
Rapha Bidon LG
Hi I ride in Dubai, lots of sun, so these glasses would be good but wear prescription glasses. Will these still sit on my nose and fit over the top of my normal glasses?
this price will get 2 lens in the box ? the mirror black and yellow?
I wear prescription lenses. Is there an adaptor or prescription lens?
Do these glasses only come with one lense? or do they come with the default mirrored style for daytime and orange/clear lense for night time? or am I just wishing that?
Are these lenses breakfree if comes crash? Previously nearly lost an eye while hitting head to pavement, therefore interested to know.
Do you no longer provide an extra free lens with each purchase?
Which default lens comes with the Pro Team Glasses? (The text in the product details implies brown, but the photo looks more bronze.)
Which lens does the carbon version come with?
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Pro Team Flyweight Glasses - Chartreuse is available.
Rest of World