Inspired by eyewear heritage, built for the modern rider
The City Glasses are styled for everyday living while possessing the technical functionality required of sports eyewear. Manufactured in Italy, they use a bespoke two-position locking hinge system to keep them secure either folded or open while on the move. Weighing 30g, the glasses are comparable to the lightest-weight sports sunglasses available today.
The arms are crafted from galvanised stainless steel to prevent corrosion, and their narrow structure ensures unobstructed peripheral vision. The frames are made from fine Mazzucchelli Italian acetate that is both lightweight and durable. This cotton-based organic material also features on the temple grips to allow the glasses to be customised to the rider’s head shape by an optician.
Available in two shapes to accommodate a wide variety of faces, the City Glasses are as at home on the road as they are off it.
Details and Materials
- Manufactured in Italy
- Lightweight frame arms made using metal injection moulding
- Bespoke locking hinge to help securely position glasses while riding
- Lightweight and durable Mazzucchelli acetate frames
- Details inspired by racing glasses
- Durable and scratch resistant
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating
- Integrated nose pads
- Prescription ready
- Not for direct observation of the sun
- Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards
- Not suitable for driving in twilight or at night
- Do not leave in a place of direct sunlight or high heat, like on the car dashboard
- Clean lenses regularly
- Use the included case to store the glasses
- If the frames need adjustment, take them to an optician
Rapha Bidon - Large
How curved are these frames? I there a limit on the prescription strength they can accommodate?
Could you explain prescription ready. Is it possible to purchase these frames with clear prescription lenses fitted?
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your City Round Glasses - Prescription Ready is available.
Rest of World