The use of chamois cream is a classic cycling tradition, originating in the need for riders to treat their leather chamois to keep them supple and comfortable. Rapha Chamois Cream has undergone rigorous testing on countless rides and in race conditions by Rapha ambassadors and team riders.
Rapha skincare products are made from the aromatic plants and herbs found on the Giant of Provence, used in local concoctions for hundreds of years. Their scents will be familiar to any rider that has made the pilgrimage to Mont Ventoux.
- Atlas Cedar – a mild astringent reputedly good for relieving stress and tension.
- Lavender – a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory used to help ease aches and pains.
- Pine needle – reputed to ease rheumatism and respiratory complaints.
- Rosemary – characteristic Mediterranean aroma and general tonic to stimulate the senses.
- Juniper Berry – a centuries-old boost the immune system.
- Lemon – refreshing citrus is naturally anti-bacterial.
- Cypress – aromatic conifer rumoured to have anti-rheumatic properties.
- Patchouli – anti-inflammatory often used to treat skin conditions.
- Cistus – produces a soothing, aromatic resin.
Please note: The quantity supplied is 150ml as per the product specification although please be aware that this may not completely fill the packaging tin supplied.
N.B. Our products have not been tested on animals.
24 ReviewsRead Reviews
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately with water.
How many ounces is this product?
Is this a water based or oil based cream?
Hello! What is the pH-value of this creme? Is it suitable for women since the pH-value of the genital area should be below 7 (acidic)? Thank you.
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Chamois Cream is available.
Rest of World