Classic styling meets modern performance in a new, smaller fit
The new Rapha Classic Glasses II are the perfect blend of classic style and modern performance. Using the same state-of-the-art components as technical sports eyewear, they are equally at home on or off the bike. Scaled down by 20%, the Classic Glasses II have a smaller frame and lens than the original Classic Glasses. A longer frame arm, finished with the same ribbed gripper as used on the Pro Team Flyweight Glasses, ensures a secure fit, whether worn on top of the head or in the vents of a helmet.
The frames are made from fine Italian acetate, and the frame arms are reinforced with a metal core. Handmade in Italy by prestigious acetate manufacturers Mazzucchelli 1849, this cotton-based organic material is extremely durable, and has a great hand feel and depth of colour. The Classic Glasses II offer a similar field of vision, and the same minimal weight, as more technical-looking styles of the pro peloton.
Please note: the Lens Sets available on rapha.cc are not currently compatible with the Rapha Classic Glasses II.
- Category 3 lens: 14.28% light transmittance
- Oleophobic and hydrophobic coating on back and front
- Polarized to reduce glare and blinding reflections
- AR–5 anti-reflective coating on back of lens
- 100% protection from UV rays
Details and Materials
- Refined, smaller fit
- Handmade in Italy
- Wraparound shape for excellent coverage field of vision
- Carl Zeiss Vision Lens
- Designed to fit with any helmet
- Mazzucchelli acetate frames
- Metal core
- Nose pads built into frame
78 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Not for direct observation of the sun.
- Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards.
- Not suitable for driving in twilight or at night.
Rapha Bidon - Large
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Classic Glasses II - Grey is available.
Rest of World