훈련으로 체중 감량 후 동일한 스타일의 져지를 더 작은 사이즈로 구매하실 경우 50% 할인 혜택이 제공됩니다.
Date: November 3, 2019
Start: Antique La mirador
Finish: Antique La mirador
The Rapha Prestige tasks teams of riders with an all-day adventure across stunning terrain. Unsupported and unmarshalled, the rules are simple: start and finish as a team, and pass through all the checkpoints.
Distance: Approx.120km Elevation: Approx.2,000m
The route will be revealed only to confirmed participants a week before the ride.
The Women’s Prestige Boso is part of a global series of rides taking in some of the greatest riding around. It’s not an arduous individual test but rather a challenging ride to be tackled with a group of friends. You’ll have a route to follow and each other for support as you ride into the mountains for a big day out. The rules are simple: start and finish as a team, and pass through all the checkpoints.
The route is about 120 km long and heads out of town and into the mountains beyond. There’s plenty of climbing and view points but don’t be daunted, it’s not a race. Boso, Chiba is the great place to access from Tokyo with using public transport. If you are traveling with Airplane, you could arrive to the venue within 2hrs from Haneda and Nartita International airport.
The Women’s Prestige Boso is a completely unsupported ride but you will have your teammates for company and support. To make sure you’re self-sufficient out on the road, we recommend two tubes, a multi-tool, a pump, a patch kit, and a masterlink. We highly recommend spare kit, plenty of food and, given the variety of terrain on the route, wider tyres.
- Apart from those who have dropped out, the entire team must always ride together.
- All members of the team must be present at the checkpoint to receive a stamp.
- Each member must carry sufficient equipment to handle basic repair situations, such as two spare tubes, a portable bike pump and multi-tool etc.
- You must ride the route provided by the organisers by following the course on GPS devices.
- You should upload at least ten or more images on Instagram leading up to the event day, capturing the days preparing for the Prestige.
- Food will not be provided. Please provide your own nutrition.
- MotionX-GPS (GPS App) must be downloaded by one member within the team (download from URL below) and it must be kept activated throughout the event. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id299949744.
- Bring an extra smartphone battery (with enough power to recharge two times).
*As a safety precaution, the Rapha support team will regularly verify the location of every participating team via smartphone GPS app. In the event of an emergency, they will drive to the scene to ensure safety and provide assistance.
After the event there will be an after party at Hoshino-Furu-Morii.（After party is optional. Details to be announced.)
Each team will set off at 2~3 minute intervals from Antique La mirador, starting at 5am. There will be an after party starting at 19:00 at Antique La mirador. In the spirit of the Prestige, riders complete the course together before celebrating together. We will share all the beer with other teammates in the after party while sharing stories at the end of the day.
There will be space for up to 20 teams of 3~5 riders, with a number of spaces guaranteed for Rapha Cycling Club teams.
Entries cost ¥25,000 per team. Each rider receives a complementary cap and musette with an exclusive design unique to the Prestige you’ve ridden.
Please add this ticket in the Basket and proceed to checkout. We cannot accept the checkout with other product. Please purchase the only with Rapha Prestige Hotaka ticket. The closing date for applications is Sun, 20th Oct. Rapha will contact successful teams on or after Mon, 20th Oct with more details.
The Antique La mirador will be the start and finish location for the Prestige and also provides the ideal location to stay the night before or after the event. Rapha has reserved some rooms for Prestige and please contact the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking additional members for your team, we can help. Please feel free to contact: email@example.com If you are an RCC member, please contact your RCC coordinator in Japan firstname.lastname@example.org.
感謝您詢問Rapha Prestige Boso 2019；有貨時我們將通知您。