Date: 1st October
Start and finish: Monachyle Mhor - Loch Voil
- The Rapha Prestige tasks small amateur teams with an unsupported and unmarshalled adventure across stunning terrain. Unsupported and unmarshalled, the rules are simple: navigate the route and finish as a team.
- Prepare for approximately 120-160 kilometres of road and gravel riding. Expect to be on the bike for 7-9 hours. We seek out the roads less travelled, mapping out routes through remote landscapes. Heading to Scotland for the first time, we’ll be based by Loch Voil, at the north end of the iconic Loch Lomond. Expect endless estate roads and moorland paths lined by heather covered heaths as we experience some of the best gravel riding in the country. We’re also offering some road routes for those that don’t fancy riding off-road.
- The exact route will be revealed only to confirmed participants on September 1st
- Rapha Prestige Trossachs is a completely unsupported ride to be completed by teams of four. To make sure you’re self-sufficient out on the road, ensure you’re prepared for anything by bringing along two tubes, a multi-tool, a pump, a patch kit, and a masterlink. We highly recommend a spare kit, plenty of food.
Details and Materials
- One ticket per rider
- Start and finish point: Monachyle Mhor, Loch Voil
- A Brevet Card will be given on the day of event
- Complimentary Prestige cap and musette for participants
Just for you
RCC Women's Pro Team Jersey
RCC Pro Team Jersey
RCC Pro Team Socks - Regular
Rapha Classics products come with a 30 day no-quibble riding guarantee. If you're not totally satisfied, return your worn Classics product for a full refund.
Crashes happen. If one does we'll repair your garment for free to get you back on the road.
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Prestige Trossachs is available.
Rest of World