Embro for cold racing conditions
Applying embrocation is one of the great rituals of riding. In recent years, it has enjoyed a renaissance thanks to its popularity on the American cyclocross circuit and Rapha Embrocation is used by Jeremy Powers, the 2014 US national cyclocross champion.
Rapha Embrocation is a highly effective winter embrocation for riding in cold conditions. It is made from three organic ingredients: winter green, capsicum, and vanilla. The embrocation is also rich in arnica. The embrocation contains a complex blend of essential oils, as well as shea butter, vitamin E and beeswax.
Rapha skincare products are made from the aromatic plants and herbs found on the Giant of Provence, used in local concoctions for hundreds of years. Their scents will be familiar to any rider that has made the pilgrimage to Mont Ventoux.
- Atlas Cedar – a mild astringent reputedly good for relieving stress and tension.
- Lavender – a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory used to help ease aches and pains.
- Pine needle – reputed to ease rheumatism and respiratory complaints.
- Rosemary – characteristic Mediterranean aroma and general tonic to stimulate the senses.
- Juniper Berry – a centuries-old boost the immune system.
- Lemon – refreshing citrus is naturally anti-bacterial.
- Cypress – aromatic conifer rumoured to have anti-rheumatic properties.
- Patchouli – anti-inflammatory often used to treat skin conditions.
- Cistus – produces a soothing, aromatic resin.
Please note: The quantity supplied is 150ml as per the product specification although please be aware that this may not completely fill the packaging tin supplied.
N.B. Our products have not been tested on animals.
Details and Materials
- Atlas Cedar
- Pine needle
- Juniper Berry
38 ReviewsRead Reviews
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If product gets into eyes stop riding, rinse eyes immediately with water
Rapha Bidon - Large
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Winter Embrocation is available.
Rest of World