Lenses to suit all light conditions
The UV-protective Carl Zeiss lens offers optical clarity in a wide range of conditions. The Italian-made lenses come with a protective treatment that makes them scratch resistant, easy to clean and ensures dirt and water won’t stick.
All lenses are made from lightweight and impact-resistant polycarbonate with oleophobic and hydrophobic coating on front and back and offer 100% protection from UV rays.
White Silver Mirror:
For bright sunny days.
- Category 3: 10.82% light transmittance
- High reflectivity mirror to reduce glare and blinding reflections from highly reflective surfaces on the brightest days (Snow, clear water)
Lens Replacement Instructions
Securely hold one arm of the frame and with the other hand grasp the top and bottom of the lens.
Simultaneously pull the arm and the lens in opposite directions. Perform the same movement with the other side/arm of the frame.
Pinch the lens with thumb and fore nger and with the other hand pinch and push the nose-bridge together. Slide it downwards away from the lens.
With the replacement lens slide the nose- bridge back on. Reverse the procedure from steps 1 and 2 pushing each arm back onto the lens.
Please contact a Rapha Customer Service operator for any fault or repair issue.
Details and Materials
- Carl Zeiss detachable (one-piece) lens
- UV400 protection (100º)
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating on lens
- Made in Italy
47 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Keep out of high intensity heat areas (such as a car dashboard)
- For the best possible vision, make sure to clean the glasses regularly
- Protect mirrored lens faces correctly by using the protective cases provided
- Please contact a Rapha Customer Service operator for any fault or repair issue
Rapha Bidon - Large
are these frameless along the top as O????? flight jkt
Does Rapha offer repair services for lens? My lens got some scratch in accident.
Which lens out of the clear and yellow is best for riding in the dark?
Hi, are these lens polarized?thx.
Width and height of lens
For the long distance night riding, would you recommend to use the Contrast Enhanced Yellow len ? or the Clear len ?
Will the brown lens that comes with glasses will be OK when riding at dawn, early morning, when it's still dark? or need to buy a different color lens....Maybe the Yellow does the job? Will the yellow will get darker when sun rises?
Which lens do you recommend for flat light ?
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Pro Team Flyweight Lens - Silver is available.
Rest of World