RCC x Paul Smith Souplesse Bib Shorts II
British racing green meets the iconic stripes of Sir Paul Smith in a collection exclusive to the Rapha Cycling Club.
Paul Smith and Rapha go way back. In 2004, Simon Mottram’s inspirations were An Intimate Portrait of the Tour De France by Philippe Brunel, reprinted as Kings of Pain, and the work of the British fashion designer. In creating this collection, the designer behind our peloton-disrupting EF Education First kit set himself a challenge: If cycling’s Sir Paul had a racing team in the 1960s, what would the kit look like?
Here’s your answer.
These shorts were designed to keep you comfortable on your fastest rides with a soft fabric that offers support, comfort and abrasion resistance. The bibs are cut and shaped to sit perfectly on the bike.
Details and Materials
- Limited edition RCC x Paul Smith collection
- Fit and fabric selected for comfort, support and abrasion resistance
- Wide front strap to accommodate a range of bust sizes
- Contoured seams to aid fit and eliminate excess fabric
- Flatlock stitching on seams to limit chafing
- Award-winning chamois promotes comfort over extended periods
- Lightweight, low profile gripper developed to eliminate pinching on the leg
- Breathable mesh straps to prevent overheating
1 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Machine wash cool 30C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
If you've lost weight through training, we'll help the new you into a new jersey, with 50% off a smaller size of the same style.
Rapha Classics products come with a 30 day no-quibble riding guarantee. If you're not totally satisfied, return your worn Classics product for a full refund.
Crashes happen. If one does we'll repair your garment for free to get you back on the road.
What is the inseam length on these bib shorts?
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your RCC x Paul Smith Souplesse Bib Shorts II is available.
Rest of World