RCC Pro Team Mitts
Elite performance cycling mitts in RCC colours, with a newly-engineered fit for comfort and control of the bars when riding and racing in hot weather.
Performance cycling mitts for warm weather
Rapha has updated all of its gloves and mitts for 2017, with the RCC Pro Team Mitts designed for club members looking for cycling mitts that deliver uncompromising performance in warm and hot weather. The key to the new changes is the fit: a mesh panel inserted on the underside of the seams creates shape when your hands grip the bars but doesn’t feel restricted when you relax your hands. The seams have also been cleverly repositioned to avoid any pressure points, easing the strain on your hands. The mitts are lightweight, made of an antibacterial and breathable fabric with a single perforated layer of microsuede on the palm (both fabrics are slightly different to the Pro Team Mitts). This is to ensure that they grip well, don’t hold onto sweat, dry quickly and still offer some protection in the event of a crash. There is no gel insert, as feedback from pro racers has revealed these are unnecessary on rides and races of less than a few hours in duration and the removal of gel padding helps riders to feel more connected to the bike. Other performance features include a mesh nose wipe on the thumb back and two finger-pull loops for taking the mitts off. Elite performance technology by Rapha, at the tip of your fingers.
Details and Materials
- RCC colours and design
- Updated palm layout delivers improved grip comfort
- Mesh on thumb back for wiping nose
- Perforated microsuede on palms for comfort, grip and breathability
- Anti-bacterial treatment to keep mitts fresh
- High-wicking fabric keeps hands cool
- Lightweight construction
- Bonded cuffs for smart finish
- Two finger loops on underside to help when taking gloves off
- Stretch mesh lining under seams helps shape hands when gripping bars
- Seams moved away from pressure points for comfort
- Pro Team ‘Convict Stripes’ and Rapha logo on hand back
- Exclusively available to RCC members
25 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Machine Wash 30ºC
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Do not Dry Clean
Rapha Bidon LG
Are these simply the RCC version of the Pro Team Gloves? The reference to Mitts and Gloves suggest differences.
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your RCC Pro Team Mitts is available.
Rest of World