RCC Souplesse Aero Jersey
The quickest women’s jersey we’ve ever made in the colours of the RCC. Proven by wind-tunnel testing and ridden to victory in the women’s peloton.
Streamlined racing jersey for club racers
Now available in RCC colours, the Souplesse Aero Jersey has been updated with a new fit and new fabric for 2017.
Streamlined and cut for racing, this is a cycling jersey designed for racing and high-performance riding. Our most aerodynamic jersey for women, the jersey uses a smooth fabric on the front and back of the body to enhance airflow and a new textured, woven fabric on the sleeve to create ‘turbulent flow’ – break up the air and reduce drag. A new aero collar is designed to sit flush against the skin in an on-bike position, and a new slimmer fit with reduced bulk across the body means the jersey is even more aerodynamic than before.
Best suited to riding in the heat, the Souplesse Aero Jersey wicks away moisture quickly and efficiently, keeping you cool and comfortable in hot conditions. A mesh yoke at the rear and a mesh lining inside the pockets increases ventilation in areas of high sweat.
Subtle design details include the RCC logo on the chest and the RCC crest printed on the right arm.
Details and Materials
- Streamlined, aerodynamic fit cut for racing and high-performance riding
- High-stretch, smooth performance fabric on body
- Aero-optimised, textured sleeves
- Lightweight, breathable fabric
- Close-cut aero collar
- Lightweight zip (quick running moulded plastic teeth)
- Zip lock to prevent jersey opening while riding
- Three rear, expandable pockets with bonded-on reinforced panels
- Mesh inner on rear pockets for improved ventilation
- Rapha logo printed on left arm
- Elasticated rear bottom hem
- RCC logo and crest
HELP WITH MEASURING
HELP WITH MEASURING
Using a tape measure, take the total measurement around the fullest part of your chest, holding the tape horizontally.
Run the tape around the narrowest part of your waist holding the tape horizontally.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keeping the tape measure horizontal.
14 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Machine wash cool 30 degrees
- Wash dark colours separately
- Warm Iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Use non biological detergent
If you've lost weight through training, we'll help the new you into a new jersey, with 50% off a smaller size of the same style.
Rapha Classics products come with a 30 day no-quibble riding guarantee. If you're not totally satisfied, return your worn Classics product for a full refund.
Crashes happen. If one does we'll repair your garment for free to get you back on the road.
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your RCC Souplesse Aero Jersey is available.
Rest of World