The RCC is the first cycling club of its kind, an active riding and racing club designed to create a global community of passionate road riders and accessible to everyone, of all abilities. Membership includes organised rides and events, club kit, Mondial magazine subscription, complimentary coffee at Rapha Clubhouses in key cities worldwide and further benefits listed below.
This is membership for new and renewing members for a period of 12 months. Membership will commence from the day of purchase for new members. Renewal memberships will begin from the day existing membership expires and will run 365 days from that date. Renewing members will retain their existing RCC number.
Choosing your chapter
We recommend you choose to be part of a chapter that is closest to where you predominantly ride. If you’re not based in, or near a chapter, you can join RCC International. This will allow you to enjoy the same service when visiting a Rapha Clubhouse, as well as participate in club rides, races and events when travelling abroad. You’ll also have access to the same exclusive RCC kit and offers from Rapha Travel, while the RCC smartphone app and the members’ forum will connect you directly with your fellow club members wherever they are in the world.
You will receive email notifications of news and events direct from the chapter you choose to join. If you move, you can change your chapter later.
RCC Souplesse Aero Jersey
Now available in RCC colours, the Souplesse Aero Jersey has been updated with a new fit and new fabric for 2017.
Streamlined and cut for racing, this is a cycling jersey designed for racing and high-performance riding. Our most aerodynamic jersey for women, the jersey uses a smooth fabric on the front and back of the body to enhance airflow and a new textured, woven fabric on the sleeve to create ‘turbulent flow’ – break up the air and reduce drag. A new aero collar is designed to sit flush against the skin in an on-bike position, and a new slimmer fit with reduced bulk across the body means the jersey is even more aerodynamic than before. Best suited to riding in the heat, the Souplesse Aero Jersey wicks away moisture quickly and efficiently, keeping you cool and comfortable in hot conditions. A mesh yoke at the rear and a mesh lining inside the pockets increases ventilation in areas of high sweat.
Subtle design details include the RCC logo on the chest and the RCC crest printed on the right arm.
RCC Member Benefits 2017
- RCC chapters in major cities, providing an international riding community
- Weekly rides from every Clubhouse and chapter
- Extended riding adventures
- Global RCC Summits
- 10% off your first Rapha Travel trip*
- Free bike hire on Rapha Travel**
- Exclusive access to RCC racing and training kit
- Fleet of high-end Canyon bikes and Canyon Commuter bike hire from Clubhouses**
- Limited edition RCC x Canyon bikes available to buy
- Riding and skills clinics at Clubhouses for riders of all abilities
- RCC team to help support members’ riding development
- Strava RCC members club
- Limited edition bike collaborations
*10% off your first trip in your membership year excluding Japan Randonnee and summits
**bike hire where available
- RCC Race Jersey lifetime crash replacement*
- RCC support at major races and sportives
- Events and screenings in Clubhouses around major races
- Join us at the Mobile Clubhouses whenever a Rapha Pro-Team team is racing
- Race advice from the RCC team
- Annual RCC Hill Climb challenge
- RCC Championship race at each Summit
*if you crash in a race, we will replace your jersey free of charge
- Monthly socials hosted at Rapha Clubhouses
- Free coffee at any Rapha Clubhouse
- New personalised member card
- Free bi-annual Mondial magazine
- Preferential shipping rates - half-price express shipping on all orders*
- Priority access to annual sales and select new products
- Annual end of season party in Clubhouses and end of season rides
- Online members’ forum
- RCC smartphone rides app with new features
- Special RCC podcasts produced by The Cycling Podcast
*beginning January 2017