Breathable mitts for warm weather riding
An essential companion for long days in the saddle, the Souplesse Mitts are lightweight, breathable and fast-drying - ideal for warm to hot days on the road.
Offering tough hand protection, yet soft enough to mould to the shape of your hands over time, the scuff-resistant, synthetic suede palm is designed to give excellent cushioning and comfort. A new palm construction uses less bulk and less fabric to give a more sensitive grip on the bars, whilst still dampening the effects of road noise.
The fabric on the back of the hand is the same as used in the Souplesse Jersey and has been treated with an anti-bacterial treatment, and offers SPF 50+ sun protection. Pull loops between the fingers and a raised textural logo make putting on and pulling off the gloves easy and a bonded cuff sits flush against the skin. Easily stored in a jersey pocket when not in use.
Details and Materials
- Lightweight and breathable to protect the hands without them overheating
- Quick-dry fabric on the back of the hand is the same as used in the Souplesse Jersey
- Abrasion resistant synthetic suede palm moulds to the hand
- No padding, for better road feel
- New palm construction uses less bulk and less fabric to give a more sensitive grip
- Pull loops between fingers
- Raised textured logo
27 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Machine wash 30C
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron - one dot
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Wash dark colours separately
Rapha Bidon LG
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Souplesse Mitts is available.
Rest of World