Made for cool days when your hands are better off covered up, the Souplesse Gloves feature a dual-layer construction that is low profile and low bulk. The outer layer uses the same water-resistant and breathable fabric used in our Pro Team Race Cape, while the lightweight, textured inner offers insulation for extra warmth. The palm construction provides a sensitive grip for precise braking and shifting while simultaneously dampening road vibration. Developed by pressure mapping riders’ hands when in contact with the handlebars, the gloves give the greatest support in areas where pressure is highest. Screen compatible tips offer enough dexterity to allow for use of your devices. Size up and wear with the Merino Liner for even cooler days.
Details and Materials
- Water and wind-resistant outer for when warmer weather turns cool
- Breathable and fast-drying for comfort in a range of conditions
- Pressure-mapped palm protection for support in areas of high pressure
- Pull loops for ease of use when pulling off
- Printed silicone grip for maximum control even on wet days
- Easy to stow in jersey pocket
- Tonal detailing on back of hand
16 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Machine wash 30°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron - one dot
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Wash dark colours separately
There is no length measurement shown for these gloves. Are the finger lengths of these gloves the same as other styles, for similar knuckle measurement, or are they longer or shorter, being women's gloves?
I've measured around my knuckles as the diagram suggests and it comes up as 19cm which is right in the middle of medium and large. Which should I go for?
Are these gloves unisex?
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Souplesse Gloves is available.
Rest of World