RCC Pro Team Flyweight Glasses - Bronze
Supremely light, performance eyewear from Rapha, designed to be worn on your fastest rides. A UV-protective Carl Zeiss lens and high-strength polymer frame deliver uncompromising performance.
Performance eyewear built for speed
With styling inspired by aviator goggles, the Rapha RCC Pro Team Flyweight Glasses feature world-class technical specifications. The Carl Zeiss lens – with the UV400-protective Neutral Grey / Bronze Mirror coming as standard, and five other detachable lens colours available to purchase separately – offers optical clarity in a wide range of conditions, while the extremely lightweight (25g), aerodynamic construction guarantees maximum comfort on long rides. The Italian-made lenses come with a protective treatment that makes them scratch resistant, easy to clean and ensures dirt and water won’t stick. Multiple frame arm colours (and one RCC-exclusive option) allow you to choose the glasses that best suit the kit you ride in.
Bronze Mirror standard lens
For regular use, in all-round sunny and bright conditions.
- Category 3: 13.54% light transmittance
- Mirrored to reduce glare and blinding reflections
Lens options/ features
Rapha offers six lens colours for the Pro Team Flyweight Glasses, each one suitable for different light conditions. The glasses’ hard case has space for up to two extra lenses, allowing you to easily change according to the conditions. All lenses are made from lightweight and impact-resistant polycarbonate with oleophobic and hydrophobic coating on front and back and offer 100% protection from UV rays. Buy an additional lens »
- Silver – Highly reflective to reduce glare
- Clear – Low light and dark conditions
- Yellow – Low light enhancement
- Bronze – Changeable riding conditions
- Brown – Overcast days
- Black Mirror – Enhances darker urban colours
Lens Replacement Instructions
Securely hold one arm of the frame and with the other hand grasp the top and bottom of the lens.
Simultaneously pull the arm and the lens in opposite directions. Perform the same movement with the other side/arm of the frame.
Pinch the lens with thumb and fore finger and with the other hand pinch and push the nose-bridge together. Slide it downwards away from the lens.
With the replacement lens slide the nose- bridge back on. Reverse the procedure from steps 1 and 2 pushing each arm back onto the lens.
Details and Materials
- RCC-exclusive grey colour
- One size fits all
- Carl Zeiss detachable (one-piece) lens
- UV400 protection (100º)
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating on lens
- High-strength Grilamid® (high-performance polymer) frame
- Low profile integrated hinge
- Frameless lens design
- Detachable, replaceable rubber nosepads for multiple fits
- Rubber temple grip on frame arms
- Metal Rapha logo on left frame arm
- High reflectivity mirror to reduce glare and blinding reflections
- Made in Italy
- Weight – 25g
- Hard case with space for two extra lenses
36 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Keep out of high intensity heat areas (such as a car dashboard)
- For the best possible vision, make sure to clean the glasses regularly
- Protect mirrored lens faces correctly by using the protective cases provided
- Please contact a Rapha Customer Service operator for any fault or repair issue
If you've lost weight through training, we'll help the new you into a new jersey, with 50% off a smaller size of the same style.
Rapha Classics products come with a 30 day no-quibble riding guarantee. If you're not totally satisfied, return your worn Classics product for a full refund.
Crashes happen. If one does we'll repair your garment for free to get you back on the road.
Can I get them with a prescription lense?
Any plans to support prescriptions or prescription inserts?
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your RCC Pro Team Flyweight Glasses - Bronze is available.
Rest of World