Full-length cycling leg warmers for changeable conditions
These insulating, comfortable leg warmers combine the natural performance properties of merino wool with Spandex for stretch and durability. The full-length version provides extra insulation and the fabric is also highly breathable and high wicking. The leg warmers are quick drying so can be used in a variety of conditions. Flatlock stitching throughout ensures the leg warmers won’t chafe and soft gripper holds them securely in place.
Details and Materials
- Superfine merino-Spandex fabric (18.9 micron)
- Flatlock stitching
- Silicone gripper
- Naturaly anti-bacterial and odour resistant
- Soft and comfortable
- Itch free
- Quick drying
- Discreet Rapha branding
129 ReviewsRead Reviews
- Gentle machine or handwash – 40°C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Cold rinse well
- Use Rapha Merino Wash, wool or non-bio detergent
- Normal spin
- Do not leave wet
- Cool iron (one dot)
- Please note that due to the very fine weave used in the construction of Merino Leg Warmers, we are unable to extend our free repair service to cover this product.
Rapha Bidon - Large
HI I have a 25" thigh and groin to ankle is 28". Which size would be best?
Hi, do the leg warmers cover the knees? Or will I need to get the separate knee warmers to be fully covered?
The product description is under ‘women’s wear’ - is this a unisex product?
Hi, I have a 21" high but only 26" crotch to ankle length, which size should i order please?
Hello, my thigh size is 18.5 inches and my inseam is 32 inches wondering what size of leg warmers to buy? Thanks
What's the difference between merino leg warmers and leg warmers???
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your Merino Leg Warmers is available.
Rest of World