See your way through A Day in Hell
Named after the notoriously difficult cobbled section tackled by riders en route to the Roubaix velodrome, The Pro Team Arenberg Glasses are for riders and racers who need outstanding clarity of vision and a secure fit when on the road. Available for a limited time, this special edition pink colourway is part of the A Day in Hell collection celebrating the unique challenge and history of the great race.
A full frame around the lens and a new snap-lock hinge makes it easy to manoeuvre the glasses from your eyes to your helmet vents or the neck of your jersey even on rough roads. The full frame sits flush with the lens to ensure your peripheral vision is not compromised. The frame itself has been engineered to allow the removal of the central bar, allowing you to find the best line through the bends. Venting on the sides and under the flat top bar stops condensation forming whilst a high-grip rubber runs up the frame arms, helping to secure the fit.
The dark grey Carl Zeiss lens with UV400 protection comes as standard, and five other detachable lens colours are available to purchase separately. Italian-made, the lenses come with a protective treatment that makes them scratch and fog resistant to offer optical clarity in a wide range of conditions. The flush lens makes the glasses easy to clean and stops dirt building up and scratching the surface. Multiple frame colours (with one RCC-exclusive option) allow you to choose the glasses that best suit the kit you ride in. With styling that blends modern speed with the aviator goggles and glasses worn by riders of the golden era of cycling, you’ll be harking back while looking forward.
Dark grey standard lens
For racing and training when a rider prefers a neutral tone
- Category 3: 11.86% light transmittance
- Mirrored to reduce glare and reflections from highly reflective surfaces
Lens options/ features
Rapha offers five lens colours for the Pro Team Arenberg Glasses, each one suitable for different light conditions. All lenses are made from lightweight and impact-resistant polycarbonate with oleophobic and hydrophobic coating on front and back and offer 100% protection from UV rays.
- Silver – Highly reflective to reduce glare
- Clear – Low light and dark conditions
- Yellow – Low light enhancement
- Bronze – Changeable riding conditions
- Black Mirror – Enhances greys, for racing in urban environments
Details and Materials
- One size fits all
- Carl Zeiss detachable (one-piece) lens
- UV400 protection (100º)
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating on lens
- High-strength Grilamid® (high-performance polymer) full frame
- Snap-lock hinge
- Detachable, replaceable rubber nosepads for multiple fits
- Rubber temple grip on frame arms
- Metal Rapha logo on each frame arm
- Made in Italy
- Weight – 33g
- Packaged in a special edition card box
- Keep out of high intensity heat areas (such as a car dashboard)
- For the best possible vision, make sure to clean the glasses regularly
- Protect mirrored lens faces correctly by using the protective cases provided
- Please contact a Rapha Customer Service operator for any fault or repair issue
Rapha Bidon - Large
Thank you for your request. We’ll contact you when your A Day in Hell Pro Team Arenberg Glasses is available.
Rest of World