Industry Purchase Program
IPP terms and conditions
Jersey Downsize Offer
Men's Sizing Guide
Women's Sizing Guide
Ordering and Payment
Modern slavery statement
RCC terms and conditions
Bike hire terms and conditions
Travel terms and conditions
Website terms and conditions
What has changed with my RCC membership?
We’re excited to relaunch the RCC with a focus on exclusive product launches and early access to seasonal sales. You can find out more about 2020 membership here https://www.rapha.cc/rcc.
How much is the new RCC membership?
2020 RCC membership costs £70 for 12 months.
What if i bought membership before 19th November?
If you bought membership before 19th November then you’ll still be entitled to complimentary hot drinks and will be charged the original price for bike hire until your next renewal date - find out more here.
Will I still get a membership pack when I renew?
Yes you will still receive a members pack.
How long will my membership be valid for?
Your membership will always be valid for 12 months from the date of original purchase.
What products will I be able to access early?
We’re not able to release a full list of products but members can head to the ‘Coming Soon’ page to find out what products are being released soon.
Why have you changed the RCC membership?
We’re making the club more accessible to support the Rapha vision of making cycling the most popular sport in the world. We’ve taken your feedback into account and we’re updating the benefits list to compliment our global network of members.
How early will I be able to access the products?
This will vary by collection but generally you will be able to access the new products 24-48 hours in advance.
How will i be able to tell what membership I have?
You’ll now need to show your membership card on the app to access your benefits in store. If you have the current 2019 offer at £135 you’ll have a pink membership card on your app - this will allow you one free coffee a day. If you have the new 2020 offer at £70 you’ll have a white membership card and be entitled to half price coffee.
The Rapha Cycling Club is a global community of passionate, active cyclists with exclusive access to our most sought after products, experiences and offers. Members of the RCC sit at the heart of Rapha; the first to hear about all of our most anticipated product releases, sole access to a range of exclusive products designed specifically for them, and priority access to our seasonal sales. Every year, our teams work to create new collaborations, events and special offers available only to members of the RCC.
As well as riding together, creating memories and forging friendships around the world, members share a love of cycling and Rapha’s mission to help make it the most popular sport in the world. They are connected by our members-only app, allowing each local community to plan rides, meet each other and share the best of each location.
Riding with the Rapha Cycling Club
- The Rapha Cycling Club exists to connect cyclists wherever they are, and empower them to ride together to create friendships and memories.
- Members must familiarise themselves with the Rapha Rules of the Road to maintain safe and consistent riding etiquette, best practices and camaraderie.
- While riding with Rapha, the Rapha Cycling Club or externally but in club kit, members are representing the club and will extend their respect and courtesy to other riders, road users and the public.
- The wearing of helmets is mandatory for all club rides be it hosted by Rapha or by other members, this extends to any ride where club kit is worn.
- The official Rapha Cycling Club Jersey is grey with pink and white stripes, being the jersey registered with a number of cycling bodies world wide (E.G. British Cycling).
- The Rapha Cycling Club is owned and run by Rapha. Rides are organised and led by Rapha staff, a network of ride leaders and members.
- For safety, members are asked to keep their bike in good working order and for most rides, to use a road bike with drop bars and use clip-in pedals and shoes. Please check with the ride organiser what bike is appropriate before the ride.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- The registered user of Membership is required to agree to these terms and conditions at the point of membership purchase or activation.
- The Membership of each Member will commence on the date on which it is activated online at Rapha.cc and will automatically expire 12 months thereafter.
- Membership activation takes place automatically upon order confirmation for members purchasing online. For members redeeming an activation or membership gift voucher code, membership is activated upon their successful redemption at rapha.cc/activate.
- Following the activation of a Membership, Rapha shall only communicate with the registered Member (regardless of whether such Membership was bought on their behalf or otherwise) via the email address used for their rapha.cc account associated with membership.
- A Member must be subscribed to Rapha marketing emails and communications to receive emails associated with their Membership benefits, such as; welcome email, early access notifications and details of upcoming member-exclusive products. If you are uncertain of your subscription preferences, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members must be over 18 years old to join. Due to legal reasons minors (under 18 years) are not permitted on any Rapha / Rapha Cycling Club rides, even if accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Membership is personal to each Member, and the benefits of membership are for personal use only. Breach of this condition will result in the member being removed from the Club. This includes and is not limited to member-exclusive products, half-price hot drinks and bike hire.
- Members must not sell or gift RCC products to non-members. Breach of this condition will result in the member being removed from the Club.
- To help ensure availability for all members, Member-exclusive products, including Special Editions are subject to order restrictions, ensuring products are for personal use only.
- Half-price hot drinks for RCC members are limited to 1 hot drink per order, up to a maximum of 10 per day. The member must be present themselves, and must show their in-app membership card to verify active membership. Rapha reserves the right to withhold or terminate this benefit from an individual's membership should the member misuse this benefit.
- To maximise availability, bike hire is exclusively for members and for personal use. Bikes can not be reserved or hired for other individuals on your account even if they are members themselves.
- Membership is not transferable and shall not be transferred or re-sold. Those wishing to transfer membership purchased for the incorrect account should send their request to email@example.com for consideration.
- When seeking to use the benefits of Membership, a Member may be required at any time to show their in-app Membership Card for inspection by Rapha staff or their partners.
- Rapha reserves the right to suspend the use of Membership and/or any associated benefits for a period of time, to withdraw its use and such benefits completely and/or to terminate Membership if the Member (or any individual in possession of the Membership Card) breaches any of these terms and conditions (or Rapha has reasonable grounds to suspect such a breach) or otherwise misuses the Membership; Rapha shall not be obliged to make any refund to a Member if their Membership and/or any associated benefits are suspended or withdrawn or if their contract for the purchase of a Membership is terminated.
- Rapha reserves the right from time to time to alter, withdraw and/or substitute replacement products or benefits as part of Membership in place of any products or benefits advertised in promotional material.
- Rapha reserves the right to re-brand or re-name Membership products and benefits at any time.
- Access to Membership benefits does not guarantee availability;
- Early access to new releases, Special Editions and sale does not guarantee choice of size and/or colour.
- Hire bikes must be reserved online with plenty of notice to avoid disappointment. Additional Terms and Conditions apply at the time of hiring a bike and can be viewed here.
- Rapha shall be entitled to refuse an application from, or suspend or cancel the Membership of any Member in its absolute discretion.
- Rapha operates zero tolerance of behaviour that is abusive, sexist, racist or harassment in any way. Reported incidents of this nature will be taken seriously and may be reported to authorities and will result in the termination of your membership without refund with a lifetime ban.
- Members are expected to conduct themselves with respect and courtesy for others, treating others in the way they would wish to be treated themselves, this extends to online platforms such as the RCC Forum, the App and social media.
- Rapha reserves the right to delete content, withhold access or impose a total ban on access to the online forum and App should a member not conduct themselves in accordance with the above.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions guarantees a Member will be entitled to renew their Membership. Once expired, all rights and benefits of Membership will cease.
- Rapha shall not have any liability to a Member for any late delivery or non-delivery of a Membership Pack, documents or other materials resulting from the actions or omissions of any postal service provider.
- Rapha may, from time to time, update its Membership terms and conditions. Members are advised to refer to the Membership terms and conditions prior to the renewal of their Membership annually, copies available upon request.
- These terms and conditions together with any associated application form/process comprise the entire agreement between Rapha and a Member in relation to the purchase and use of their Membership and replaces any previous terms and conditions of Rapha Cycling Club membership entered into.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Cancellation within the 30-day cancellation period:
If an individual wishes to return their membership within 30 days of purchase, they will not be eligible for a refund if the benefits of membership have been redeemed with the exception and evidence of the following circumstances; pregnancy, serious illness or injury, moved home or office more than 5 miles or the closure of your local Clubhouse.
Benefits include but are not limited to the following; exclusive RCC kit and products, partner offers and collaborations, half-price hot drinks, bike hire and insurance.
The Rapha Cycling Club will deduct a small amount from the refund to cover the cost of providing membership services and benefits up to the point at which the cancellation request is received.
Cancellation outside the 30-day cancellation period:
If an individual wishes to cancel their Membership outside of the 30-day period, howsoever caused, any refund would be subject to the discretion of the Rapha Cycling Club and if granted, would be subject to an administration fee to be determined by Rapha. In addition, any refund would be in the form of a Rapha.cc voucher.
Process for cancellation
All membership cancellation requests should be sent to the Rapha Cycling Club by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rapha will provide refunds using the same means of payment as was used for the initial transaction:
- Membership purchased at a Clubhouse must be refunded by the same Clubhouse, in person.
- Membership purchased at rapha.cc cannot be returned to a Clubhouse and must be processed by contacting email@example.com.
Effects of cancellation
Upon cancellation of a membership, all benefits are null and void.
The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all entrants participating in a Rapha organised ride, which is operated by Rapha Racing LLC for rides taking place in the US, Rapha Racing Pty Ltd for rides taking place in Australia and Rapha Racing K.K Ltd for rides taking place in Japan, all other rides shall otherwise be operated by Rapha Racing Limited (the relevant operator being hereinafter referred to as “Rapha”). Ticking the box by the participant is acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The participant accepts that the event they are entering into is not a race in any format. There will be no timed races and time records to complete the ride will not be taken. Anyone considered to be competing against others will be stopped from riding and prohibited from attending any future events.
- The participant acknowledges the inherent dangers and risks involved in participating in the activity. Risks may include, but are not limited to, collision with pedestrians, vehicles, other riders, or fixed or moving objects, and dangers arising from surface hazards, equipment failure, weather, inadequate safety equipment, use of equipment or materials provided by Rapha or the participant.
- The participant acknowledges that these risks may be caused by the participant’s own actions, or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the activity, the area and conditions in which the activity takes place, and/or the participant’s own negligence or the negligence of others, whether or not known or reasonably foreseeable at this time. The participant undertakes to use good judgment and acknowledges his or her duty of care to other riders around them.
- The participant accepts and assumes all risks and is fully responsible for his or her actions whilst attending the event. Rapha does not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such action.
- Each participant is responsible for providing his or her own insurance protection for his or her participation during the event. Any fees paid, where applicable, do not include any insurance protection for accident, sickness or negligence of any individual participant. Any accident or injury caused by any participant’s actions will be the full responsibility of that participant.
- Each participant is responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider. This includes, but is not exclusive to, fees from police, fire, ambulance or any similar service such as a mountain rescue service. If the situation arises that the participant is not capable of making the decision to call the emergency services, or fails to do so for any reason, the participant agrees that a member of Rapha or a member of public may call for them. In this situation, the participant still accepts the costs and consequences of such action.
- The participant releases and discharges his or her right to sue Rapha and/or its administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers and employees, other participating event organisers, any sponsors, advertisers and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the activities take place from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages on the participant’s account, now or hereafter accrued, which are caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the participant’s involvement in, association with or travel to and from the activity, including the participant’s negligence and the negligence of other participants.
- Each participant, upon signing the Registration Form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding, are free from any illness or medical condition that would prevent them from riding and are of a level of fitness to ride the distance prescribed prior to the ride commencing. If, during the event, the participant decides to change route and distance then they do so at his or her own risk.
- Where the organised ride is led by a Rapha representative, Rapha will endeavor to have a reasonable ratio of riders to each leader, suitable for the riding conditions.
- The participant accepts that instructions and routes may deviate at the time of event.
- The Registration Form must be completed by a person aged 18 years or over. Evidence of age may be requested by the organiser.
- The participant agrees to wear, as a minimum, a suitably designed cycling helmet during the whole riding section of the event. Rapha reserves the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone without a helmet or with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
- The participant confirms that the cycle they are riding for the event and all of his or her equipment is of a suitable standard and state of road worthiness.
- A substantial part of the ride will be on public roads and the participant is aware of this prior to leaving the ride HQ or Clubhouse. If the participant has any concerns regarding the route and cycling on public roads then they should not participate at all. Points along the route may not be marked so it is important that the participants stick to the group they are riding with
- The participant agrees that failing to return to the ride HQ or Clubhouse where the ride commenced may result in a search being organised and the subsequent costs will be billed to the participant.
- No alcohol can be consumed during the ride.
- The participant grants Rapha the irrevocable and unrestricted right and permission to use, re-use, publish, and re-publish his or her image, likeness, name and/or biographical information in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations, or reproductions thereof in color or otherwise, made through any medium, and in any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever.
- The participant acknowledges that other terms and conditions and agreements may apply in addition to the attached including waivers, releases or liability agreements and, potentially bike hire or other terms. Any such other terms and conditions or agreements will apply in addition to, and shall not supersede, replace or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
- The participant understands that nothing in this Release shall limit or exclude Rapha’s liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence; (b) any other matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for Rapha to exclude or restrict liability. The participant also agrees however that in the event Rapha is found to be liable, in no circumstances will Rapha’s liability exceed £10,000.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the same.
- For rides organised by customers of Rapha or members of the Rapha Cycling Club (RCC) Rapha accept no liability whatsoever and how so ever caused as this ride is strictly not organised in any way by Rapha Racing Limited or any of it’s global subsidiaries and no employee of Rapha Racing Limited is engaging in this ride in a commercial capacity.
After careful deliberation, I, the participant voluntarily give my consent and expressly agree to all these Terms and Conditions as set forth above. By ticking the box, I agree that I have read, understand and expressly agree to the above agreement and terms and conditions.
Rest of World