The Rapha Cycling Club is a global community of passionate, active cyclists with exclusive access to our most sought after products, experiences and offers. Members of the RCC sit at the heart of Rapha; the first to hear about all of our most anticipated product releases, sole access to a range of exclusive products designed specifically for them, and priority access to our seasonal sales. Every year, our teams work to create new collaborations, events and special offers available only to members of the RCC.
As well as riding together, creating memories and forging friendships around the world, members share a love of cycling and Rapha’s mission to help make it the most popular sport in the world. They are connected by our members-only app, allowing each local community to plan rides, meet each other and share the best of each location.
Riding with the Rapha Cycling Club
- The Rapha Cycling Club exists to connect cyclists wherever they are, and empower them to ride together to create friendships and memories.
- Members must familiarise themselves with the Rapha Rules of the Road to maintain safe and consistent riding etiquette, best practices and camaraderie.
- While riding with Rapha, the Rapha Cycling Club or externally but in club kit, members are representing the club and will extend their respect and courtesy to other riders, road users and the public.
- The wearing of helmets is mandatory for all club rides be it hosted by Rapha or by other members, this extends to any ride where club kit is worn.
- The official Rapha Cycling Club Jersey is grey with pink and white stripes, being the jersey registered with a number of cycling bodies world wide (E.G. British Cycling).
- The Rapha Cycling Club is owned and run by Rapha. Rides are organised and led by Rapha staff, a network of ride leaders and members.
- For safety, members are asked to keep their bike in good working order and for most rides, to use a road bike with drop bars and use clip-in pedals and shoes. Please check with the ride organiser what bike is appropriate before the ride.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- The registered user of Membership is required to agree to these terms and conditions at the point of membership purchase or activation.
- The Membership of each Member will commence on the date on which it is activated online at Rapha.cc and will automatically expire 12 months thereafter.
- Membership activation takes place automatically upon order confirmation for members purchasing online. For members redeeming an activation or membership gift voucher code, membership is activated upon their successful redemption at rapha.cc/activate.
- Following the activation of a Membership, Rapha shall only communicate with the registered Member (regardless of whether such Membership was bought on their behalf or otherwise) via the email address used for their rapha.cc account associated with membership.
- A Member must be subscribed to Rapha marketing emails and communications to receive emails associated with their Membership benefits, such as; welcome email, early access notifications and details of upcoming member-exclusive products. If you are uncertain of your subscription preferences, please contact email@example.com.
- Members must be over 18 years old to join. Due to legal reasons minors (under 18 years) are not permitted on any Rapha / Rapha Cycling Club rides, even if accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Membership is personal to each Member, and the benefits of membership are for personal use only. Breach of this condition will result in the member being removed from the Club. This includes and is not limited to member-exclusive products, half-price hot drinks and bike hire.
- Members must not sell or gift RCC products to non-members. Breach of this condition will result in the member being removed from the Club.
- To help ensure availability for all members, Member-exclusive products, including Special Editions are subject to order restrictions, ensuring products are for personal use only.
- Half-price hot drinks for RCC members are limited to 1 hot drink per order, up to a maximum of 10 per day. The member must be present themselves, and must show their in-app membership card to verify active membership. Rapha reserves the right to withhold or terminate this benefit from an individual's membership should the member misuse this benefit.
- To maximise availability, bike hire is exclusively for members and for personal use. Bikes can not be reserved or hired for other individuals on your account even if they are members themselves.
- Membership is not transferable and shall not be transferred or re-sold. Those wishing to transfer membership purchased for the incorrect account should send their request to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- When seeking to use the benefits of Membership, a Member may be required at any time to show their in-app Membership Card for inspection by Rapha staff or their partners.
- Rapha reserves the right to suspend the use of Membership and/or any associated benefits for a period of time, to withdraw its use and such benefits completely and/or to terminate Membership if the Member (or any individual in possession of the Membership Card) breaches any of these terms and conditions (or Rapha has reasonable grounds to suspect such a breach) or otherwise misuses the Membership; Rapha shall not be obliged to make any refund to a Member if their Membership and/or any associated benefits are suspended or withdrawn or if their contract for the purchase of a Membership is terminated.
- Rapha reserves the right from time to time to alter, withdraw and/or substitute replacement products or benefits as part of Membership in place of any products or benefits advertised in promotional material.
- Rapha reserves the right to re-brand or re-name Membership products and benefits at any time.
- Access to Membership benefits does not guarantee availability;
- Early access to new releases, Special Editions and sale does not guarantee choice of size and/or colour.
- Hire bikes must be reserved online with plenty of notice to avoid disappointment. Additional Terms and Conditions apply at the time of hiring a bike and can be viewed here.
- Rapha shall be entitled to refuse an application from, or suspend or cancel the Membership of any Member in its absolute discretion.
- Rapha operates zero tolerance of behaviour that is abusive, sexist, racist or harassment in any way. Reported incidents of this nature will be taken seriously and may be reported to authorities and will result in the termination of your membership without refund with a lifetime ban.
- Members are expected to conduct themselves with respect and courtesy for others, treating others in the way they would wish to be treated themselves, this extends to online platforms such as the RCC Forum, the App and social media.
- Rapha reserves the right to delete content, withhold access or impose a total ban on access to the online forum and App should a member not conduct themselves in accordance with the above.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions guarantees a Member will be entitled to renew their Membership. Once expired, all rights and benefits of Membership will cease.
- Rapha shall not have any liability to a Member for any late delivery or non-delivery of a Membership Pack, documents or other materials resulting from the actions or omissions of any postal service provider.
- Rapha may, from time to time, update its Membership terms and conditions. Members are advised to refer to the Membership terms and conditions prior to the renewal of their Membership annually, copies available upon request.
- These terms and conditions together with any associated application form/process comprise the entire agreement between Rapha and a Member in relation to the purchase and use of their Membership and replaces any previous terms and conditions of Rapha Cycling Club membership entered into.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- New and renewing members can claim free standard shipping on a purchase of RCC membership through the use of promotional code RCCFREESHIPPING. Code to be entered during checkout when purchasing the membership.
- The membership free shipping promotional code is not valid when entered with other promotional code(s) at checkout.
- Free shipping is applicable to baskets containing 12-month RCC Membership only.
- Promotional code cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Free shipping promotion on the purchase of membership valid until further notice and can be withdrawn at any time.
Cancellation within the 30-day cancellation period:
If an individual wishes to return their membership within 30 days of purchase, they will not be eligible for a refund if the benefits of membership have been redeemed with the exception and evidence of the following circumstances; pregnancy, serious illness or injury, moved home or office more than 5 miles or the closure of your local Clubhouse.
Benefits include but are not limited to the following; exclusive RCC kit and products, partner offers and collaborations, half-price hot drinks, bike hire and insurance.
The Rapha Cycling Club will deduct a small amount from the refund to cover the cost of providing membership services and benefits up to the point at which the cancellation request is received.
Cancellation outside the 30-day cancellation period:
If an individual wishes to cancel their Membership outside of the 30-day period, howsoever caused, any refund would be subject to the discretion of the Rapha Cycling Club and if granted, would be subject to an administration fee to be determined by Rapha. In addition, any refund would be in the form of a Rapha.cc voucher.
Process for cancellation
All membership cancellation requests should be sent to the Rapha Cycling Club by email at email@example.com.
Rapha will provide refunds using the same means of payment as was used for the initial transaction:
- Membership purchased at a Clubhouse must be refunded by the same Clubhouse, in person.
- Membership purchased at rapha.cc cannot be returned to a Clubhouse and must be processed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effects of cancellation
Upon cancellation of a membership, all benefits are null and void.