We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Wouter Weylandt: 27.09.1984 – 09.05.2011
Riders Never Die by Willy Verhegghe
Riders never die,
All they do is disappear from sight
once they, with unparalleled style
pass the final finish line
and the speed of life
leaves them behind with stiff muscles.
Because they will always keep racing,
even when heart and wheels stop,
they continue in thousands of heads
pushing on never dying,
their sweat giving a permanent shine
to the tarmac roads.
when the earth finally and with
hesitation covers them,
Their name will for ever
sound as an echo between
Portrait by Kristof Ramon
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries