We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Wouter Weylandt: 27.09.1984 – 09.05.2011
Riders Never Die by Willy Verhegghe
Riders never die,
All they do is disappear from sight
once they, with unparalleled style
pass the final finish line
and the speed of life
leaves them behind with stiff muscles.
Because they will always keep racing,
even when heart and wheels stop,
they continue in thousands of heads
pushing on never dying,
their sweat giving a permanent shine
to the tarmac roads.
when the earth finally and with
hesitation covers them,
Their name will for ever
sound as an echo between
Portrait by Kristof Ramon
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.