We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
© Kevin Cyr www.kevincyr.net
Here is a selection of Rapha related web posts from the last few weeks and some general interest from the digital universe.
1. I can’t take my new Rainjacket off at the moment. Not only does the water run straight off the main fabric, but it also breathes and prevents windchill. Perfect for this time of year. Just ask Competitive Cyclist.
3. I know we keep banging on about Cyclocross, but 'tis the season, so get involved if you haven’t already. David Arthur and his RoadCycling UK buddies were racing against some of our guys last week and also managed to review our latest ‘cross ¾ bib shorts.
5. The Cycling Inquisition Blog is not one I am familiar with but has a similarly cynical take on cycling ‘style’ as the infamous New York snob. Scroll down the link for a deconstruction of yellow jerseys vs. pink jerseys.
7. Bicycling magazine seem to like using the scarf in a more orthodox fashion.
8. Kristian House, Rapha Condor stalwart and National Road Race Champ, was on the Guardian Bike blog podcast last week.
9. And now for something completely different:
Check out the Manzine blog for gentlemanly interests and pursuits.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…