We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Women's Prestige 2013
The Rapha Women's Prestige has quickly and easily become one of the most popular and exciting events that we do each year. To see all the teams gathered outside the SF Cycle Club in the bright early morning sunshine that is only available this time of year in California is a thing to behold. In only its second year the race has nearly doubled in size with no signs of slowing — and even some requests to hold one in other parts of the country. The beauty of the race, aside from a stunning cruise or two over the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge was the enthusiasm to tackle the tough race, which was made harder after last years route was deemed too easy. Well, it turns out that it was definitely more difficult this time around, and if it wasn't enough to knock your socks off, it was at least enough to make your arm warmers sag. Official results can be found here.
In addition to the full film and feature HERE, we compiled outside photos and write-up's from the day. If there was anything that could be said about the day it was encompassed with a quote from photographer Brian Vernor who was on hand to capture the action. "The only real "complaint" I had from the day was that it was hard to showcase how tough that route was because everyone was smiling the whole time."
2013 Rapha Women's Prestige
Rapha Blog - Women's Prestige: Chain of Events
Bike Effect - An Un-Expected Event
Rapha Women's Team - in French - Veloderoute
Ritte Cycles - Ritte Women at the Rapha Prestige
Studio Velo - Women's Team Takes 2nd, and QOM
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…