We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Women's Prestige 2013
The Rapha Women's Prestige has quickly and easily become one of the most popular and exciting events that we do each year. To see all the teams gathered outside the SF Cycle Club in the bright early morning sunshine that is only available this time of year in California is a thing to behold. In only its second year the race has nearly doubled in size with no signs of slowing — and even some requests to hold one in other parts of the country. The beauty of the race, aside from a stunning cruise or two over the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge was the enthusiasm to tackle the tough race, which was made harder after last years route was deemed too easy. Well, it turns out that it was definitely more difficult this time around, and if it wasn't enough to knock your socks off, it was at least enough to make your arm warmers sag. Official results can be found here.
In addition to the full film and feature HERE, we compiled outside photos and write-up's from the day. If there was anything that could be said about the day it was encompassed with a quote from photographer Brian Vernor who was on hand to capture the action. "The only real "complaint" I had from the day was that it was hard to showcase how tough that route was because everyone was smiling the whole time."
2013 Rapha Women's Prestige
Rapha Blog - Women's Prestige: Chain of Events
Bike Effect - An Un-Expected Event
Rapha Women's Team - in French - Veloderoute
Ritte Cycles - Ritte Women at the Rapha Prestige
Studio Velo - Women's Team Takes 2nd, and QOM
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP