[ locale string ]
Women's Prestige 2013
The Rapha Women's Prestige has quickly and easily become one of the most popular and exciting events that we do each year. To see all the teams gathered outside the SF Cycle Club in the bright early morning sunshine that is only available this time of year in California is a thing to behold. In only its second year the race has nearly doubled in size with no signs of slowing — and even some requests to hold one in other parts of the country. The beauty of the race, aside from a stunning cruise or two over the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge was the enthusiasm to tackle the tough race, which was made harder after last years route was deemed too easy. Well, it turns out that it was definitely more difficult this time around, and if it wasn't enough to knock your socks off, it was at least enough to make your arm warmers sag. Official results can be found here.
In addition to the full film and feature HERE, we compiled outside photos and write-up's from the day. If there was anything that could be said about the day it was encompassed with a quote from photographer Brian Vernor who was on hand to capture the action. "The only real "complaint" I had from the day was that it was hard to showcase how tough that route was because everyone was smiling the whole time."
2013 Rapha Women's Prestige
Rapha Blog - Women's Prestige: Chain of Events
Bike Effect - An Un-Expected Event
Rapha Women's Team - in French - Veloderoute
Ritte Cycles - Ritte Women at the Rapha Prestige
Studio Velo - Women's Team Takes 2nd, and QOM
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX