We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Women's Prestige 2013
The Rapha Women's Prestige has quickly and easily become one of the most popular and exciting events that we do each year. To see all the teams gathered outside the SF Cycle Club in the bright early morning sunshine that is only available this time of year in California is a thing to behold. In only its second year the race has nearly doubled in size with no signs of slowing — and even some requests to hold one in other parts of the country. The beauty of the race, aside from a stunning cruise or two over the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge was the enthusiasm to tackle the tough race, which was made harder after last years route was deemed too easy. Well, it turns out that it was definitely more difficult this time around, and if it wasn't enough to knock your socks off, it was at least enough to make your arm warmers sag. Official results can be found here.
In addition to the full film and feature HERE, we compiled outside photos and write-up's from the day. If there was anything that could be said about the day it was encompassed with a quote from photographer Brian Vernor who was on hand to capture the action. "The only real "complaint" I had from the day was that it was hard to showcase how tough that route was because everyone was smiling the whole time."
2013 Rapha Women's Prestige
Rapha Blog - Women's Prestige: Chain of Events
Bike Effect - An Un-Expected Event
Rapha Women's Team - in French - Veloderoute
Ritte Cycles - Ritte Women at the Rapha Prestige
Studio Velo - Women's Team Takes 2nd, and QOM
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN