We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha’s collection of apparel and accessories for women has been expanded for Autumn Winter 2012 and now includes new products for high-tempo training and city riding. The products feature in our most recent photoshoot, which took place in the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region of Italy. Shot by Ben Ingham, Rapha riders Gem Atkinson and Collyn Ahart were game enough to tackle the ‘hills’ in the area, in some cases repeatedly and occasionally to the point of tears (sorry Collyn). In the coming weeks, we’ll also have a film of their ascent of the mighty Mont Zoncolan. In the meantime, here’s a short from Mr Ingham to keep you going, a film that also features in Rapha’s new lookbook.
Rapha now has a dedicated page of content for women, including inspiring films, stories and images from women riders around the world.
Go to Rapha for Women »
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN