We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha’s collection of apparel and accessories for women has been expanded for Autumn Winter 2012 and now includes new products for high-tempo training and city riding. The products feature in our most recent photoshoot, which took place in the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region of Italy. Shot by Ben Ingham, Rapha riders Gem Atkinson and Collyn Ahart were game enough to tackle the ‘hills’ in the area, in some cases repeatedly and occasionally to the point of tears (sorry Collyn). In the coming weeks, we’ll also have a film of their ascent of the mighty Mont Zoncolan. In the meantime, here’s a short from Mr Ingham to keep you going, a film that also features in Rapha’s new lookbook.
Rapha now has a dedicated page of content for women, including inspiring films, stories and images from women riders around the world.
Go to Rapha for Women »
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…