We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha’s collection of apparel and accessories for women has been expanded for Autumn Winter 2012 and now includes new products for high-tempo training and city riding. The products feature in our most recent photoshoot, which took place in the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region of Italy. Shot by Ben Ingham, Rapha riders Gem Atkinson and Collyn Ahart were game enough to tackle the ‘hills’ in the area, in some cases repeatedly and occasionally to the point of tears (sorry Collyn). In the coming weeks, we’ll also have a film of their ascent of the mighty Mont Zoncolan. In the meantime, here’s a short from Mr Ingham to keep you going, a film that also features in Rapha’s new lookbook.
Rapha now has a dedicated page of content for women, including inspiring films, stories and images from women riders around the world.
Go to Rapha for Women »
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0