We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha’s collection of apparel and accessories for women has been expanded for Autumn Winter 2012 and now includes new products for high-tempo training and city riding. The products feature in our most recent photoshoot, which took place in the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region of Italy. Shot by Ben Ingham, Rapha riders Gem Atkinson and Collyn Ahart were game enough to tackle the ‘hills’ in the area, in some cases repeatedly and occasionally to the point of tears (sorry Collyn). In the coming weeks, we’ll also have a film of their ascent of the mighty Mont Zoncolan. In the meantime, here’s a short from Mr Ingham to keep you going, a film that also features in Rapha’s new lookbook.
Rapha now has a dedicated page of content for women, including inspiring films, stories and images from women riders around the world.
Go to Rapha for Women »
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling